Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 50>
Author
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 05:32
"... away you scutterin gobsheens."  The men from Ballydung didn't take kindly to their own insults being slung at them so after exchanging a meaningful look and without a word being said, they started to beat Dunphy with a sock full of .....
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
Sponsored Links

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 08:58
old beta tapes of Dunphys exploits on the foorball pitch...they hurt as bad as it hurt us back then watching him play...they walloped him till he was......
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 09:49

screaming! All right, all right, enough of this - lets get this party started....

So back in the land of the wardrobe there was major havoc going on as none of the outfits were right.... it was looking like Bin Laden was going to have to wear a mini skirt.... and....

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 12:00

...........that was sure to bring a smile to Larry Flynt's face. Didn't take much more than the mere mention of the word Mini Skirt ( OK the two words Mini Skirt ) to get Larry going.

Osama wasn't best pleased and kicked off,starting a row the size of a house...

" Merciful Allah would you look at this " he screams " I've to wear this infidel garment,while your man Saddam Hussein over there gets to wear a.................

Edited by Rolo
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 12:21

Bikini top and a thong..... Larry Flint was loving it and eyeing up the lads.... imagine camel jockies in mini's and the likes he says pissing himself laughing....

Mary from OConnell Street was singing and causing all kinds of fuss when.....

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
star View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
89-92 I think so anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 13:51
pat burst into the studio, out of his head and hangin' out of Linda Martin.. and she was singing "Why Me" with real feeling cos Pat had her strapped to his body and he was foaming at the mouth.."Where's the munchies you feckers? Where's me munchies"...
Never Again on a school night! Famous last words
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 14:00

....... I'm not letting go of this red headed b**ch until I get some nosebag "

Poor Linda can't hack it. ( Scarcely surprising now,is it.Imagine being strapped to Pat Kenny...........think I'd rather .........nah,not saying.)

" For God's sake would someone get this Kenny boll*x a Ham Sandwich " she says ",so I can get outta here and back to judging that talentless bunch of morons on " You're a Star ".

Podge and Rodge aren't impressed,either is..............

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 15:31

Howard Stern... he's a dirty up all night but himself and Larry Flint start the sex talk and start asking Osama and Sadam about their sex life.... well there was uproar..... Mary started to pray and the two jumped up in the name of Jehovah.... Eamonn can't get a hold of the crew at all; he's in a matador suit as that is all that was in the wardrobe for him...

star View Drop Down
89-92 I think so anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 17:13
Meanwhile, Stern tells all the female RTE staff to straddle the nearest speaker and turn the volume up full blast (remember the film folks..) when Linda pipes up "Is the feckin thing working Howard, am I straddling it right???"
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 17:39

Next thing Shane MacGowen goes over and say Linda will ya have a look - is there something caught in my teeth.....

Jasus says she will ya ever do something with those gnashers of yours there terrible..... come ere says he and straddle me... Ya dirty bast#$# says she and with that Mary jumps up and starts blessing them all.... Osama and Sadam are in deep conversation in the corner and Eamonn Dumphy is in between them...

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2006 at 19:27

.........when Podge and Rodge appear from nowhere.

" It was not us,Dunphy ye little fecker ye ," shouts Podge " What makes you think we killed Zig and Zag. Just 'cos we sound exactly the same as them and have the same fellas' hands stuck up our coats.It wasn't us that killed the little purple rodents. In fact we know for sure exactly who it was,don't we Rodge, it was..................... 

xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 05:09
......Gay Byrne.  Thats why they made him retire and he fecked off to Howth on his new Harley with .......
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
Blondie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1978 - 1981 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 07:18
Bono strapped on the back singing One Love at the top of his lungs. All was well in Gaybos worls until with no warning at all ...........
Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 09:19

..........a Garda holding a Speed Gun stepped out on the road in front of him.

Gaybo slowed to a halt beside said Garda and prepared to face the music. After all he had been giving it complete holly up the hill a la a very well known Bike Racer ( not mentioning any names, you understand.)

" Is this your Vehicle , Sir " asked the Garda, as Gaybo draws up alongside him.

" No Guard , it's his " replies Bono,steadfastly refusing to believe that he could be a party to a conversation where all communication wasn't either directed at him or about him.

" I wasn't addressing you " replies the Garda angrily " I was talking to your man here " he continues.............

With that both driver and passenger remove their helmets and the Garda gasps in disbelief as he recognises them.

He says..................

Blondie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1978 - 1981 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 11:58

"Oh my god I don't believe its you after all these years " he takes a step backwards.

Bono naturally thinks he is overwhelmed by being in the presense of greatness !!!

But its Gaybo the Garda is staring at open mouthed he points at Gaybo and shouts..............

Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !
star View Drop Down
89-92 I think so anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 13:56
Well, Gaybo where you're going there's a cell for everyone in the audience!
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 14:16

He continues ........." We've been after you for the cold blooded murder of Zig and Zag for years and now I've got you. "

The Garda reaches for his handcuffs giving Gaybo the split second he needs to........................

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 17:29
run into the Sutton graveyard...... right over to Philo's grave...
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2006 at 18:25

..............where who should he encounter but Sarah, Diana, Daniel,Freddie,Dev and the two ( sorry three ) mothers who have all come to Sutton to pay their final respects to Philo who has had enough of this Risen from the Dead lark and is going back inside for a rest.

Anyback to the Late late studio where...............

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-March-2006 at 13:01

Howard had Sadam and Osama doing a bum contest... he wanted to see which one of them could stick their heads between their legs and kiss their ass goodbye...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 50>