Print Page | Close Window

The Story

Printed From: The Grove Social Club
Category: Non Grove Related Stuff
Forum Name: Off Topic Forum
Forum Description: Discuss Anything off topic here - upcoming events etc.
URL: http://www.theGroveSocialClub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=157
Printed Date: 28-April-2024 at 09:27
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Story
Posted By: eejit91
Subject: The Story
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 08:54

Ok Lads here's one for you.  I am going to start a story and I would like each person to add a the max of 3 lines to the story taking it in whatever direction they want.

Ok let the fun begin.

This story is about a princess and a pair of magic tights. 

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Replies:
Posted By: Noodles
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 09:17

All right Eejit91, something like this...................

" Things weren't supposed to have ended up like this " Sarah thought to herself,as she watched Diana,her older sister, and heir to the throne of Newcompoundland being led away in chains.

Sure hadn't she only programmed the Magic Tights to fall down to her sister's ankles at a most innopportune moment for a laugh,not to detach themselves completely,wrap themselves around the Prime Minister's neck,with her sisters hands still holding onto the ends of them,which made it look to all intents and purposes that Diana was hell bent on wringing the poor man's neck.

Posted By: The Doctor
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 10:10

But then the tights being magic untangled themselves, threw Diana backwards only to have her land on her back with her arse up in the air and expose her knickers which were crotchless.  The Prime Mister looked in horror!

-------------
The Doc.

Posted By: Judge Judy
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 10:13

Meanwhile a knock came to the door... who could that be thought Sarah?

-------------
Judge Judy "sh*t or get off the pot"

Posted By: Rolo
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 10:54

Cautiously she walked to the door................Best if no one knows there's anyone here, she thinks to herself. ( And in reality,who could blame her. I mean,you've got Diana in a most uncompromising position in the middle of the floor,poor Tony's face is as red as the proverbial tomato as he gasps for breath and as for the rest of them...............)

So,just as Sarah has decided not to answer the knock,she faintly hears the following words,beautifully sung.............

" You are all I want to know,you hold my heart so don't let go,you are all I need to live,my love to you I'll always give....................."

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:11

Sarah ponders! Could this be Andrew.....? The long lost love of her life!  A scoundrel at heart but she loved the devilment in him.

The singing continued!

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Posted By: Kay Fagan
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:18

But how could it B.

Did she not kill him all those years ago When she found out about the affair he was having

-------------
Kay Fagan

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:30

While curiousity is slowly getting the better of Sarah,Diana scrambles to her feet and recovers her dignity.The poor Prime Minister has finally got his breath back and is making for the door.

Sarah realises that once the smarmy git opens the door she's gonna find out the identity of the mystery crooner,whether she likes it or not.

All the while the singing continues,

" When you came in my life,you changed my world,my Sarah.........."

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:33

Alistair McGowan's take on the Royal Family Her mind drifts back to better times......

Then she stops and belts out:

I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control
Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'

You better shape up, cause I need a man,
and my heart is set on you........

-------------

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:51

Tony reaches the door and swings it open.

Sarah dances out still giving it her best ONJ impression " You better shape up............"

She stops with a start,there's no one there,..............save for the poor PM legging it down the stairs.

" Diana " she calls," Come and look "

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:23
All of sudden who would step out from behind the door but the Queen Mother herself....

-------------

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:29

She looks good for someone who's been Brown Bread for a year or two,little blue in the face perhaps,but good nonetheless.

" Girls ",she says," I have to tell you both,this heaven place,or whatever one likes to call it,I just couldn't recommend it highly enough.Oh,the people one meets there,simply wonderful.Just look at who I've brought home for you to meet..............."

No sooner had she got the words out of her noble gob................

Posted By: Pogue Mahoney
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:33
I'm Freddy Mercury's mother" she said"And my son wants his tights back"

Posted By: Pogue Mahoney
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:33
Opps ..how did Noodles slip in there?

Posted By: russell
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:45

Sarah recoils in Horror ! ... She cant think of what to do and in her fear she slams the door in poor womans face.. She steps back and and says to herself ... I see dead people !!  After a few minutes she gathers herself together and opens the door ..

and lo behold who is behind the door this time but ................

-------------
Russ

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:48

Bertie Ahern with the queen Mother standing to the right side of him...  all of a sudden the tights came lashing down the stairs jumping onto Sarah and making her dance uncontrollably - she jumps forward not able to stop herself and boots the queen mother right under her chin!

-------------

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:54

" Ah Jaysis " says Bertie,

" I'm only here ta see Tony to talk about them Orange fellas and the fightin' an all,now look what's happenin' ,any chance of a pinta Bass ?"

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 13:01

The entire place fell silent.... Everyone turns!!!!!!

Nobody seemed to notice but the tights had crept off Sarah and were on their way up Bertie's legs....

-------------

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 13:59

"BeJasus" shouts Bertie in shock... but before he can do anything about it, Feddie Mercury's Mother grabs him by the legs!

-------------
The Doc.

Posted By: star
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 14:28
Bertie just can't control himself as the tights take hold of his throat and squeeze out the song "I've want to break free". Freddie's mother is morto at the shameful attempt at singing her sons song by Bertie , let's go of his legs and says to him "Bertie, you've a lot done, but there's more to do to get to the calibur of my Freddie's singing!" "Why don't you use some of your daughters book money and get yourself some singing lessons son cos by the looks of things you may need to sing for your supper sooner than you think! 

-------------
Never Again on a school night! Famous last words

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 15:19

With that, out runs Diane screaming at the top of her lungs!!! Where the fook are my tights?

Bertie Ahern Ye see these tights Diane says Bertie, well you can stick them up your arse! Cause I'm goin back to Dublin....

-------------

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 17:06

So Bertie got into his plush bunk in his private jet and snuggled up tight and dreamt of the next issue of "t**sers Weekly" as he soared his way to Dublin again.

THe End?

-------------

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 17:23

Well it certainly could have been the end but as we all know every royal family has a scandal to behold!

Diane pulled on the tights and turned to Sarah "Come on darling lets hit the town tonight"

The Queen M took Freddie's Mother by the hand and led her into the green room..... And in a faded voice you could hear her say "this fooking place has gone to hell since I left".....

-------------

Posted By: Sharon
Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 19:29

Queen Mum and Freddies Mum took royal Taxi to Stringfellas little did they know the 2 wans Diana and Fergie had crept in the boot of said taxi with the magic tights in their firm grip

When they arrived the Queen Mum went to boot to retrieve her dancing shoes she had left there earlier and she ......

-------------
All I wanted was chips!!

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 19:36

.........nearly died again in fright,'cos there in the boot,large as life and twice as ugly was none other than...........................

" You are all I want to know,you hold my heart so don't let go,My Sarah "..............

Philo,complete with Afro and Bass guitar...................

Date Posted: 27-February-2006 at 20:36

she rubbed her eyes surely not Phil but the Bee Gees!

Next came:

Tragedy: When the feeling's gone and you can't go on,
It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why,
It's hard to bear. With no one to love you, you're goin' nowhere.
Tragedy: When you lose control and you got no soul,
It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why,
It's hard to bear.
With no one beside you, you're goin' nowhere.

http://www.etoile.co.uk/Photos/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=6">Fergie closeup.JPG  but what was that in the background was it the magic tights.......

-------------

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 05:45

Was it what ?

Hadn't the bleedin' tights once again succeeded in escaping from Diana and managed to attach themselves unceremoniously to Barry Gibb,who to the amazement of all concerned,dropped the oul kaks and proudly displayed a pair of his own.....................................

( And there's yousa all wonderin' how he managed the falsetto for all those years)

And as if that wasn't enough...............

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 08:49

Does'nt He only go grab hold of the queen mum and proceeds to waltz her down the sidewalk singing

'eh eh eh eh staying alive, staying alive, eh eh eh eh Staying alive ..

Freddies Mum has seen too much, in a desperate attempt to save the Queens dignity she races over to tackle Barry.. That's when all hell breaks out !

-------------
Russ

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 08:55

There's duckin an a diving goin all over the gaff..... Barry Gibb in now on the pavement trying to explain his predicament in a strange high pitched voice....even higher than his own high pitched voice because the tights were about 11 1/2 times too small for him and the tight elastic although magic was cutting off his circulation and he was turning a peculiar blue colour....

-------------

Posted By: xgrovehead
Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:07
THe fight is broken up by the Queen Mother when she notices that the peculiar shade of blue that Barry is turning is a match for her hair colour - " My word" she drones - " that is uncanny, we would dearly like to bring him back to heaven with us - he is the perfect colour to accessorise with our hair"  With that Barry keels over and.....

-------------
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:13

.........in comes Philo,Bass Guitar still 'strapped round his shoulders,

" Is there anybody here with any Irish in them ? " he asks,

" Sorry young man " replies the Queen Mum, " Nobody here but us Germans "

" And us Argentinians " shouts Sarah as she climbs down off the pole having completed.......................

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:26

.... a fantastic Argentinian pole dance.....

Diane buts in... would ya look who's at the bar... who would it be only Charles with that awful looking dike Camilla......  He strolls over, "what the fook are you looking at".... say's he to Diane. 

"I'll give you a shout when I find out says Diane".. with a quick whip of the tongue.....  

-------------

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:27
she shaves off Camilla's hair and reveals that under the blonde bouffant she has a really pointy head.  Camilla screams blue murder and dives under......

-------------
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:31
........Charles' left ear,which has become miraculously detached from his head and is now lying on the floor,oozing.............

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:32

and oozing some more.....

-------------

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:33

Blue Blood at which the QM screams again - "Oh Charles you are a royal and I always suspected you were switched at birth by aliens"

And as an aside Diana shouts if you think he isn't an alien you'd want to see what he keeps in his p.......

(Oops bit of a cross post with Teresa There)

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:35

.........Charles' loses his balance and falls to the ground

Camilla looks on , what shall she do..........

-------------
Kay Fagan

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:36

..ocket.

With that,Charles reaches into his Jacket Pocket and pulls out.......

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:40
the real magic tights that had been passed down from generation to generation in his own family. His Great, Great, Great, Great....etc, etc, etc, Grandmother had worn those same tights before the years were numbered, and, if family legend could be believed, they had given him power to vanquish (or at least control) his feircest foes...and they seemed to "just go with everything, too!"...

-------------

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 09:42
the real magic tights that had never been washed over the generations as they were handed down and which by now were fairly minging, and before you could say JAck Robinson they all fell in a swoon..

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 10:56

But then Diane jumped up! "hold on - Barry get over here"?  If they are indeed the real thing then what the hell is Barry wearing???

The entire crowd turned and together said....."interesting"....ummmmmm

Charles jumped up holding his ear or the lack there of..... and in a very high pitched voice said "What the hell would you know, your only a blow in".....

Sarah took Diane by the hand, come on love were out of here.....

-------------

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 11:00
...........we're off to Paris.With that they jumped into the back of a dark Mercedes and sped off into the night.

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 12:46

and the tights went legging it down the road after them..

Queenie and Mrs Mercury along with Barry and the gang all headed to hell for a change...

Pulling up the airport......

-------------

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 12:56

who should they see but?

-------------
The Doc.

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 13:02

It's Freddie Mercury and he's in awful state, tears rolling down his cheeks .. Phyl goes over to him .' hey brother, what's the matter'

Freddie looks up and says ..........

-------------
Russ

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 13:09

" I want to break free , I want to break free , free from these tights that are constraining me, oh oh I want to break free................"

Barry whispers,to no one in particular " You and me both mate."

Anyway,singing over, Freddie picks up his...........

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 15:06

tissue, blows his nose and hands it to Phil saying "there honey theres something to remember me by, see ya later back up above, I'm off to catch up with some of my past pupils....

Phil just stands there, think I'll head back to Dublin!  With that the two girls jump forward, "Hey babe can we come also, Paris can wait"...

Phil with a babe on each arm....

-------------

Date Posted: 28-February-2006 at 17:51
.....Goes off Dancing in the moonlight, it's got him in the spotlight .And it's alright!

-------------

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 05:46

..........alright Dancing in the Moonlight on this long hot summer night.

Meanwhile on a high stool in a well known Dublin hostelry.............

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 07:39
...who would they meet but De Valera.... upon seeing Phil with the two brits, one on each arm....... he nodded to the hit squad....

-------------

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 07:41
..........who nodded back in unison as they quickly passed out through the door saying...............

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 07:43

.......Ah jaysis Dev,where've you been all these years.

Do you not know that we're all friends now,sure why could you possibly want us to off these two beauties.

At this point....................

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 07:45
.......Dev grabs hold of one of them and says, I thought you were the hit men for the legion of Mary.....

-------------

Posted By: Judge Judy
Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 10:04
...he winks and orders a pint..... there's a steady silence all around....Next thing, someone whips out their bodhran another takes out the fiddle someone else got out their thin whistle and Phil jumps up and begins to sing Whiskey in the jar..... Diane....

-------------
Judge Judy "sh*t or get off the pot"

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 10:15

..........looks around in a panic. What the hell's going on here then ?

You've Dev on the Tin Whistle,you've Liam T. on the bodhran and to cap it all,there in the middle of them all,lustily eyeing up Philo,Freddy and Barry,while lashing out Eric Bell's solo on her fiddle is...............

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 17:20

......Delores Keane....she has the skirt jacked up and her lovely white fleshy leg hanging out.....all the time flickering those eyelashes at the lads.... you can see them cringing in the corner. 

In walks Bertie! Spotting the two wan's he goes straight for the bar and orders.........

-------------

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 18:17

........Dev to feck off back to the Cemetary he came from and leave the running of De Party and De Country to him,'cos after all he is the..............

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 19:07
bomb..... yeah say's Dev your the bomb alright - the bloody bomb waiting to go off.....

-------------

Date Posted: 01-March-2006 at 19:14

...........down the Labour to sign on for the Sausage, 'cos unbeknown to Bertie ( who had spent the last week running after Sarah and Diana),the Government had been dissolved and he was out of a job.

And you'll never guess who the new Teashock was,only..........

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 04:20

Only good old Daniel O'Donnell No one could believe it.........There he was inviting every one to his house for tea..

-------------
Kay Fagan

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 05:35

...with his Mammy.

So...........time for a quick recap.

There's the new Teashock,Mr.O'Donnell.There's the two ex Presidents,De Valera and Liam Cosgrave,there's Diana,Sarah and the two oul wans ,there's Philo,Freddie,Barry Gibb and of course Delores who by now has had to reject the advances of all the pop stars,both living and dead.................let's see have we forgotten anyone ?

Bertie ? ( no remember he's now queuing at Hatch 20 in Gardiner Street,waiting for his Sausage.)

Arriving at Daniel's ranch in the hills of Donegal,the whole gang are treated to................

Posted By: Stevie
Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 06:33

.....tea, made by his mammy, he havin' locked the wife in the cellar in case she had any ideas about having sex with him before, after, or during marriage....

Stevie

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 06:41

...........or on any Wednesday afternoon in July for that matter.

Anyway,as the gang are settling down to their tea and scones,a loud noise can be heard coming from the direction of the self same cellar.

Dev goes to check it out,with Sarah close behind..................

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 06:54

and lo and behold who do they see spreadeagled against the wall being whipped with the magic tights while singing "its not unusual to be loved by anyone"......

but..........

-------------
All I wanted was chips!!

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 07:42
Bill Clinton...being a long life fan of Danial and upon hearing the news he jetted over to Ireland in time for tea only to enter through the wrong door and find himself accosted by the tights.......

-------------

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 08:00

...........which,by now,were utterly rank.

This however was no problem for Our Bill.Sure wasn't he well used to stuff that was mingin' , hadn't he been knocking around with that Lewinsky one for years...................

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 12:17

....but according to Bill he only entered the cellar thinking he would find some wine for the grand occasion...

Back up stairs the tea was going down a treat when who but Phil would light up a joint... Bill having never inhaled in his life asked for the joint to be passed to him, but sure they were all in line for a puff before the tea was over.....

Danial being the hero of many an ordinary man jumped up and started to...........

-------------

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 12:50

.......do a limbo dance using Philo's long legs as the Limbo Bar.

This was too much for Dev and Liam T., who legged it out the door straight into Air Force One which Bill had managed to borrow from Dubya for the afternoon and which was idling in the driveway of Daniel's mansion.

Into the Cockpit with the 2 ex Presidents where they tell the pilot,

Take us to........................

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:02
 Yes, where should I take you! Well be gorra who was it in the captains chair but.......

-------------

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:07

LOL

-------------
Russ

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:08

.............Magnus Magnusson.

" Welcome to Wednesday's edition of Mastermind " he says," Can we have our first contender please ? "

" You go first " whispers Dev to Liam T. " I've been dead so long that I won't be able to answer any of the questions "

" I will in me Swiss " says Liam T. and fooks off out the door of the plane.

" I've started , so I'll finish " says Magnus before he turns around and asks..........................

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:21

"who in 1916 was the most wanted man in the Ireland"

Dev thinks for a minute and replys ...........

-------------
Russ

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 15:41

...............eh, oh I know this one.........eh was it ..............eh,it's on the tip of me tongue,eh.................ah feck it it's gone, Pass.

At this stage the whistle blows and Magnus says..............

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 15:48

Micheal Collins - sure didn't you have him done in yourself......

Dev reaches over and......

-------------

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 16:03
....presses the eject button - poor ole Magnus goes shooting out of the seat and Dev turns his attention to Jean Luc who's looking a little nervous.  "Two down" says Dev "do you want to be next?"  Jean Luc swivels in his pilots seat and reaches for an important looking button but before he touches it..................

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 16:21
turns swiftly to Magnus magnusson , winks at him and says....  

-------------

Date Posted: 02-March-2006 at 17:31

I am ready to boldy go where no man has ever gone before....

he turns to Dev and winks at him and says...I'm gay you know and you my dear Dev are the most bucksome man I have ever set my eyes on.....come here to me and.....

-------------

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 03:44

........show me how to fly this bleedin' plane."

" Captains log,me arse " says Dev, " you can fly it yourself, I'm off "

With that Dev disembarks leaving Picard all alone, until.............

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 05:15

In pops Phill with Bill and some bird named Gill they picked up on their way over the hill to catch up with Dev who by now has gone looking to see who next he can bore with his ideas for a...........

-------------
All I wanted was chips!!

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 07:01
a yearly convention about the Irish army...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 07:29

......which by now has been reduced to the sum total of the following,

Two ex RUC Armoured Cars,complete with handcuffs and hoods,three ex US Army Sherman Tanks which fell off the back of a plane at Shannon,fourteen bicycles left over from the War of Independence and seventy three soldiers marching around and around the drill square at Collins' Barracks completely unawares that the Barracks closed down years ago and is now part of the National Museum.

Meanwhile,fresh from his ride on the ejector seat, Magnus hurtles towards the ground and lands on.................

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 08:26

....his feet, standing up and now facing Bill, Gill, Phil & the return of Dev he quickly picks up where he left off and goes straight into the next question!

In what year did......

-------------

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 09:29
Women get the vote in Switzerland?  1971 says Dev and quite right too - we gave them the vote far too early.  With that a giant Gucci handbag comes sailing out of the sky and knocks Dev into smithereens.  A ghostly voice says "Theres far too many dead people in this story" and the rest of dead ones scarper leaving Bill to say..

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 09:53

....ah hell kick a hog in the ass....

With this out run's Diane and Sarah with Danial running behind them with a pair of rubber gloves on his hands.... come ere to me yis....

-------------

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 10:17
..............fine pieces of English Totty,come here to me 'til I...........

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 10:40
pull those tights off ye!  Come ere ye Rooster ye.... come over here to uncle Danny - said in his best Donegal accent...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 10:43

At this point Daniel's Mammy,having served the tea and  scones,washed the dishes and hoovered up all the crumbs comes out of the house.She looks disgustedly at Daniel as he lustily chases after Diana and Sarah.

" Daniel " she roars," leave those two trollopes alone , get back in here,what about .........................

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 10:46
your one in the cellar?..... Ah Mammy will ye ever feck off out of that sure I haven't seen young girls like this in donkeys year....with that Mammy hits him a belt and Danial starts crying.....

-------------

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 15:37

.......for his dummy (soother,pacifier or whatever you call it now.)

" Oh for God's sake, Daniel " says the Mammy before she...............

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 15:42

..........heads back into the house,having completely given up on Daniel. " If he wants to lust after that pair of yokes,let him " she thinks to herself." I'm off to check out that Magnus bloke,I like the look of him."

Sarah and Diana,who have by now outrun poor Daniel,leaving him in a heap on the roadside and have decided to...........

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 16:39
.....hop over the fence as Fergie needed to pee.... no sooner were they in the field when Fergie drops her drawers only to expose her big white royal bare arse when who but Bill Clinton should casually walk by and say "nice arse there Sarah" ... she got such a fright that she jumped up and caught Diana right under the chin knocking her out cold....

-------------

Date Posted: 03-March-2006 at 19:02
where ere the magic tights u need them thought Sarah now blushing like a baboons arse....

-------------

Date Posted: 04-March-2006 at 08:44
Which in a strange coincidence is what Bill had hanging out of his arm (well a full baboon - not just an arse!).  "Hi Ladies have we met before?" he says eyeing up Diana and she spreadeagled on the ground.  The baboon starts circling Sarah and she's getting a bit nervous, when to her great relief Diana regains consciousness, jumps up and ....

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 04-March-2006 at 10:15
says to Sarah "will you pull up your drawers"!!! Bill hands her the tights which she pulls on..... all done and dusted the 3 of them climb back over the fence and proceed to the......

-------------

Date Posted: 04-March-2006 at 10:55
....house where by now,Daniel's missus having finally been freed from the cellar by Phil and Gill has started to.............

Date Posted: 04-March-2006 at 18:36
piss herself laughing... after all will ya just look at the state of everyone, they are all stoned.....Phil lights up another one.....

-------------

Date Posted: 05-March-2006 at 09:38

...........before he launches into yet another timeless classic...........

" As I was going over.............

Date Posted: 05-March-2006 at 09:58

..............to my mammy's for my breakfast "

continues Daniel,who has managed to find his way back to the house following his failed pursuit of the two ladies ( and who is also fed up having to listen to all these Rock Songs being performed by dead people.)

Meanwhile,far away in another part of town...............

Date Posted: 05-March-2006 at 12:41
(Well not that far as Donegal towns aren't known for their great size), a poteen maker was preparing a batch of brew for illegal sale when who walks into his shebeen but.......

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 05-March-2006 at 18:02
the local Mother superior.... "top me up there she says to John John the local poteen maker".... and in his best cork accent he replies "What's going on Sister, are you having some folk in tonight"... "I am says she"with a big smile exposing all of her 3 teeth...."I'm having Daniel over with all of his friends for a feast at the convent"...."I should be on my way now as they will be there shortly"....

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net