Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 50>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-March-2006 at 18:26

........so you can give me six gallons "

" SIX GALLONS " exclaims John John in shock, " What sort of a Langer do ya take me for,ma'am,six gallons,sure that'll kill the lot of 'em."

" Wait 'til I tell you,John John,you'll never believe this but half of them are dead already and as for the other half...................

Edited by Rolo
Sponsored Links

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2006 at 05:31

they just want to join the other side so they can grab a hold of Luke Kelly so he can sing an auld ballad..............."Seven Drunken Tights"

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2006 at 08:20

So now John John will ya load me up and get me on my way as I'm late already..... with that John John did the deed....

Meanwhile back at the ranch - the lot of them were getting ready for the hoolie over at the convent...

Mother superior and the rest of the gang were finishing up the last minute touches.... when

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2006 at 12:27
They heard a big commotion coming from the outhouse....
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2006 at 15:02
.........which they all,to a man,a woman and a corpse,totally ignored because...........
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2006 at 15:07

the gang had arrived and the party had began....

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2006 at 15:44
....but they really shouldn't have ignored the commotion in the outhouse because it wasn't an ordinary outhouse it was a portal to another dimension and they lost precious time when they could have stopped the invasion of......
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2006 at 16:26
the umpalumpas..... out they came and in the door singing "we are the lollypop men, the lollypop men..... ah sure it's grand shouts the Mother Superior... came on lads sit down and we'll feed ya a load of drink....with that...
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 03:32

........a man in a soldier's uniform from a seventies TV Programme appeared and said " Stop that , it's silly ". Then he continued by saying " And now for something completely different "

With that, a giant foot apperaed from the sky ( I know,but I didn't start this silly stuff ) and crushed every last umpalumpa ( whatever the fook they are ),leaving...............

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 05:02

the portal unmanned which meant  The Diviner of Psychedelic Magic   could come through it at any moment those umpalumpas were the worlds last saving force against The Diviner of Psychedelic Magic   the world as we know it was doomed...dooomed .....hold on to your.......

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 08:23
tights Diana that LDS is some hot stuff... anyhow after the LSD wore off they were back to the nuns party which was getting off to a flying start..... The nuns were in great form - Daniel and his Mother....
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 09:06

............who,as I'm sure you all realise,weren't actually nuns,were in the middle of a most elegant waltz,Phil and Gill were attempting a Tango

" and if my eyes don't deceive me there's something going on around here "

'cos there was Bill and the Mother Superior skulking in a corner where he was showing her his.................

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 09:13
royal flute.. one that has been played many a time....
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 11:07
.......by each of the following,allegedly ( not all of whom were musicians,may I add.) Monica Lewinsky,.................................

Edited by Rolo
xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 14:44
Hill, Jill, Phil, Mill and yer one from American Pie at bandcamp.
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 16:48
ok now back to the party all is going well and the nuns are plastered... Daniel is up singing when Diane and Sarah decide they have enough of Ireland so ask to be taken back to Dublin for one last night before heading away again on another flight... so.....
Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 19:36

Daniel keeps singing "I just wanna dance with you..." so Diane and Sarah smack him one and ask him to "shur-up and drive them to Dublin" (they've been practising their Dublin accents...for their holidays in Dollier...) they all pile into Daniels Hi-ace van in a tumbled mess as EVERYONE wants to go, Sarah ends up with her legs in an undignified tangle around Daniels neck, but sure she seys "everyone should have a new experience once..."

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-March-2006 at 19:39
...........they've reached the ripe old age of forty two,have sacked their husbands and decided to act like..............

Edited by Rolo
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-March-2006 at 10:25
they are 15 again... before they take off who should jump into the van but Cecil asking for ride back to Dublin as he's going to appear at a Grove reunion....
star View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
Really Really Senior Member
89-92 I think so anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-March-2006 at 11:32
But there at that moment when the Universe heard that Cecil needed a lift..it sent none other than ZZ Top to collect him because he is the King and there should be Respect...
Never Again on a school night! Famous last words
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 50>