The Grove Social Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 50>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 05:35

...with his Mammy.

So...........time for a quick recap.

There's the new Teashock,Mr.O'Donnell.There's the two ex Presidents,De Valera and Liam Cosgrave,there's Diana,Sarah and the two oul wans ,there's Philo,Freddie,Barry Gibb and of course Delores who by now has had to reject the advances of all the pop stars,both living and dead.................let's see have we forgotten anyone ?

Bertie ? ( no remember he's now queuing at Hatch 20 in Gardiner Street,waiting for his Sausage.)

Arriving at Daniel's ranch in the hills of Donegal,the whole gang are treated to................

Sponsored Links

Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 06:33

.....tea, made by his mammy, he havin' locked the wife in the cellar in case she had any ideas about having sex with him before, after, or during marriage....

Stevie

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 06:41

...........or on any Wednesday afternoon in July for that matter.

Anyway,as the gang are settling down to their tea and scones,a loud noise can be heard coming from the direction of the self same cellar.

Dev goes to check it out,with Sarah close behind..................

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 06:54

and lo and behold who do they see spreadeagled against the wall being whipped with the magic tights while singing "its not unusual to be loved by anyone"......

but..........

All I wanted was chips!!
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 07:42
Bill Clinton...being a long life fan of Danial and upon hearing the news he jetted over to Ireland in time for tea only to enter through the wrong door and find himself accosted by the tights.......
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 08:00

...........which,by now,were utterly rank.

This however was no problem for Our Bill.Sure wasn't he well used to stuff that was mingin' , hadn't he been knocking around with that Lewinsky one for years...................

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 12:17

....but according to Bill he only entered the cellar thinking he would find some wine for the grand occasion...

Back up stairs the tea was going down a treat when who but Phil would light up a joint... Bill having never inhaled in his life asked for the joint to be passed to him, but sure they were all in line for a puff before the tea was over.....

Danial being the hero of many an ordinary man jumped up and started to...........

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 12:50

.......do a limbo dance using Philo's long legs as the Limbo Bar.

This was too much for Dev and Liam T., who legged it out the door straight into Air Force One which Bill had managed to borrow from Dubya for the afternoon and which was idling in the driveway of Daniel's mansion.

Into the Cockpit with the 2 ex Presidents where they tell the pilot,

Take us to........................

Edited by Rolo
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:02
 Yes, where should I take you! Well be gorra who was it in the captains chair but.......
russell View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
82-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:07

LOL

Edited by russell
Russ
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:08

.............Magnus Magnusson.

" Welcome to Wednesday's edition of Mastermind " he says," Can we have our first contender please ? "

" You go first " whispers Dev to Liam T. " I've been dead so long that I won't be able to answer any of the questions "

" I will in me Swiss " says Liam T. and fooks off out the door of the plane.

" I've started , so I'll finish " says Magnus before he turns around and asks..........................

Edited by Rolo
russell View Drop Down
82-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 13:21

"who in 1916 was the most wanted man in the Ireland"

Dev thinks for a minute and replys ...........

Russ
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 15:41

...............eh, oh I know this one.........eh was it ..............eh,it's on the tip of me tongue,eh.................ah feck it it's gone, Pass.

At this stage the whistle blows and Magnus says..............

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 15:48

Micheal Collins - sure didn't you have him done in yourself......

Dev reaches over and......

xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 16:03
....presses the eject button - poor ole Magnus goes shooting out of the seat and Dev turns his attention to Jean Luc who's looking a little nervous.  "Two down" says Dev "do you want to be next?"  Jean Luc swivels in his pilots seat and reaches for an important looking button but before he touches it..................
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
star View Drop Down
89-92 I think so anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 16:21
turns swiftly to Magnus magnusson , winks at him and says....  
Never Again on a school night! Famous last words
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-March-2006 at 17:31

I am ready to boldy go where no man has ever gone before....

he turns to Dev and winks at him and says...I'm gay you know and you my dear Dev are the most bucksome man I have ever set my eyes on.....come here to me and.....

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2006 at 03:44

........show me how to fly this bleedin' plane."

" Captains log,me arse " says Dev, " you can fly it yourself, I'm off "

With that Dev disembarks leaving Picard all alone, until.............

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2006 at 05:15

In pops Phill with Bill and some bird named Gill they picked up on their way over the hill to catch up with Dev who by now has gone looking to see who next he can bore with his ideas for a...........

All I wanted was chips!!
star View Drop Down
89-92 I think so anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2006 at 07:01
a yearly convention about the Irish army...
Never Again on a school night! Famous last words
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 50>