Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Story
    Posted: 27-February-2006 at 08:54

Ok Lads here's one for you.  I am going to start a story and I would like each person to add a the max of 3 lines to the story taking it in whatever direction they want.

Ok let the fun begin.

This story is about a princess and a pair of magic tights. 

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sponsored Links

Noodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 09:17

All right Eejit91, something like this...................

" Things weren't supposed to have ended up like this " Sarah thought to herself,as she watched Diana,her older sister, and heir to the throne of Newcompoundland being led away in chains.

Sure hadn't she only programmed the Magic Tights to fall down to her sister's ankles at a most innopportune moment for a laugh,not to detach themselves completely,wrap themselves around the Prime Minister's neck,with her sisters hands still holding onto the ends of them,which made it look to all intents and purposes that Diana was hell bent on wringing the poor man's neck.

The Doctor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 10:10

But then the tights being magic untangled themselves, threw Diana backwards only to have her land on her back with her arse up in the air and expose her knickers which were crotchless.  The Prime Mister looked in horror!

The Doc.
Judge Judy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judge Judy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 10:13

Meanwhile a knock came to the door... who could that be thought Sarah?

Judge Judy "sh*t or get off the pot"
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 10:54

Cautiously she walked to the door................Best if no one knows there's anyone here, she thinks to herself. ( And in reality,who could blame her. I mean,you've got Diana in a most uncompromising position in the middle of the floor,poor Tony's face is as red as the proverbial tomato as he gasps for breath and as for the rest of them...............)

So,just as Sarah has decided not to answer the knock,she faintly hears the following words,beautifully sung.............

" You are all I want to know,you hold my heart so don't let go,you are all I need to live,my love to you I'll always give....................."

Edited by Rolo
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:11

Sarah ponders! Could this be Andrew.....? The long lost love of her life!  A scoundrel at heart but she loved the devilment in him.

The singing continued!

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Kay Fagan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay Fagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:18

But how could it B.

Did she not kill him all those years ago When she found out about the affair he was having

Kay Fagan
Noodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:30

While curiousity is slowly getting the better of Sarah,Diana scrambles to her feet and recovers her dignity.The poor Prime Minister has finally got his breath back and is making for the door.

Sarah realises that once the smarmy git opens the door she's gonna find out the identity of the mystery crooner,whether she likes it or not.

All the while the singing continues,

" When you came in my life,you changed my world,my Sarah.........."

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:33

Alistair McGowan's take on the Royal Family Her mind drifts back to better times......

Then she stops and belts out:

I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control
Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'

You better shape up, cause I need a man,
and my heart is set on you........

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 11:51

Tony reaches the door and swings it open.

Sarah dances out still giving it her best ONJ impression " You better shape up............"

She stops with a start,there's no one there,..............save for the poor PM legging it down the stairs.

" Diana " she calls," Come and look "

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:23
All of sudden who would step out from behind the door but the Queen Mother herself....

Edited by eejit91
Noodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:29

She looks good for someone who's been Brown Bread for a year or two,little blue in the face perhaps,but good nonetheless.

" Girls ",she says," I have to tell you both,this heaven place,or whatever one likes to call it,I just couldn't recommend it highly enough.Oh,the people one meets there,simply wonderful.Just look at who I've brought home for you to meet..............."

No sooner had she got the words out of her noble gob................

Pogue Mahoney View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
68-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pogue Mahoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:33
I'm Freddy Mercury's mother" she said"And my son wants his tights back"
Pogue Mahoney View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
68-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pogue Mahoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:33
Opps ..how did Noodles slip in there?
russell View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
82-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:45

Sarah recoils in Horror ! ... She cant think of what to do and in her fear she slams the door in poor womans face.. She steps back and and says to herself ... I see dead people !!  After a few minutes she gathers herself together and opens the door ..

and lo behold who is behind the door this time but ................

Russ
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:48

Bertie Ahern with the queen Mother standing to the right side of him...  all of a sudden the tights came lashing down the stairs jumping onto Sarah and making her dance uncontrollably - she jumps forward not able to stop herself and boots the queen mother right under her chin!

Edited by eejit91
Noodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 12:54

" Ah Jaysis " says Bertie,

" I'm only here ta see Tony to talk about them Orange fellas and the fightin' an all,now look what's happenin' ,any chance of a pinta Bass ?"

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 13:01

The entire place fell silent.... Everyone turns!!!!!!

Nobody seemed to notice but the tights had crept off Sarah and were on their way up Bertie's legs....

Edited by eejit91
The Doctor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 13:59

"BeJasus" shouts Bertie in shock... but before he can do anything about it, Feddie Mercury's Mother grabs him by the legs!

The Doc.
star View Drop Down
89-92 I think so anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-February-2006 at 14:28
Bertie just can't control himself as the tights take hold of his throat and squeeze out the song "I've want to break free". Freddie's mother is morto at the shameful attempt at singing her sons song by Bertie , let's go of his legs and says to him "Bertie, you've a lot done, but there's more to do to get to the calibur of my Freddie's singing!" "Why don't you use some of your daughters book money and get yourself some singing lessons son cos by the looks of things you may need to sing for your supper sooner than you think! 
Never Again on a school night! Famous last words
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>