The Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 50>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BrendanFella View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
1967-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanFella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2009 at 13:28
....were in love and were happy wearing womens clothing........until that awful day when.....
BrendanFella

IRISH DIPLOMACY IS....The ability to tell a man to Go To Hell so that He looks forward to making the trip.

Sponsored Links

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2009 at 11:04

..........Oates album he has somehow managed to spot among all of the magnificent plants in Verona's beautiful garden.

" How did that get there and tell me this,do you want it ? " Rolo asks DAYO.

" I can't go for that, no can do " sing DAYO and Gary in harmony as they link arms and sway slowly from side to side remembering that wonderful time many years ago when they.....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouDK-LELEU  .

Aries View Drop Down
I spend too much time here!!!
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2009 at 08:37

...and when Gary hears that he looses interest in the ladies bags and hikes up the skirt that he is having difficulty with due to his belly size.

I wanna see he shouts, I wanna see, but Rolo has already made a b line for the hall and......

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
BUT IT'LL PISS YOU OFF FIRST
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2009 at 00:43
the side window - Rolo wanted to know what is that thing hanging on a stand marked "Hold for Aries & BrendanFella - do not touch"......................
Verona
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-November-2009 at 19:22

.........Mrs Lips, who at this stage was beating Joe with her umbrella " How did I let ya talk me into getting mixed up with this lot"  between Gary wearing tights and searching womens handbags and the dung slinging in with thongs Harry Burns, ya really bring me to some lovely places, With that Rolo re loads his thong and aims over Verona's wall at......

Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
irish_mammy View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
80-84 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_mammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 14:46
running out of Verona's house, clutching a handbag full of art n craft she was selling for the blind.
"I can see ye" sez she, shouting after Mary. Her eyes turned to Gary in his mini-skirt.
"nice legs" sez she to him.
"Thanks" shouts Mary, running off towards the Beachcomber, almost bumping into.............
Lesley

25th June - 25th July. Get organising my nights out. Child can stay in the car.

Grove 1980-1984
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
1967-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanFella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 13:16
....Gary proceeded to adjust his mini-skirt and while he was at it decided he better remove the nail polish too before heading off to see Mary who was.......
BrendanFella

IRISH DIPLOMACY IS....The ability to tell a man to Go To Hell so that He looks forward to making the trip.

Aries View Drop Down
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 08:49
..really think I've turned. Better wash me face and put some cream on me bruises. With that....
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
BUT IT'LL PISS YOU OFF FIRST
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
1967-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanFella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 03:35
....me wearing your lipstick cause she'll......
BrendanFella

Polly View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
80-83

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-November-2009 at 22:09
...handbag. "xcuse me..get your hands out of there" Jackie
snapped at Gary as she slapped his hand. "OUCH", he replied
"I was just looking to see if you had any more". "Between
you and Sharon, I'm covered in bruises..just hope Mary
doesn't see ...
Faith is the bird that feels the dawn coming and still sings even when it's dark
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2009 at 14:06
.........OOoooooooo says Gary, what flavour is that, I'll have to get Mary to get some of that, say's he, as he starts to rummage in Jackies......... 
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
Polly View Drop Down
80-83

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-November-2009 at 21:27
...lip gloss and slicks it over her mouth, " I like to wet
my lips before I ..
Faith is the bird that feels the dawn coming and still sings even when it's dark
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-November-2009 at 16:26
......Dollier beach, says Gary and I'll give yis some of me smartie's, "I'M GAME FOR THAT" shouts Sharon as the Fagan sisters home in on the tube of smarties in Gary's pants, "LOAD AND FIRE" says Kay as Jackie takes out her.......
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
1967-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanFella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-November-2009 at 14:09

....says DAYO as he is checking out all the cleavage in the place.

And then there's Aries with his tube of SMARTIES shoved down his pants...Jeez says Verona..."At least we can hope the drinks are REAL in here.

So let's all get hammered, then go for chicken n chips and maybe even go to........

BrendanFella

irish_mammy View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
80-84 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_mammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-November-2009 at 05:15
...........a second shot at the barman, who was taking way too long pouring her Bacardi.
"no cheap stuff" sez she, "i want the real thing".

"don't we all" sez a voice in the corner. "too many fake things" sez he. "I thought they were real"......................
Lesley

25th June - 25th July. Get organising my nights out. Child can stay in the car.

Grove 1980-1984
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
1967-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanFella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-November-2009 at 21:58
...Gin n Tonic...as she was removing her thong and loading up for...... 
BrendanFella

verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-November-2009 at 21:19

The lady in the corner who was dunking her dougnut in her............

Verona
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2009 at 20:42
....after re loading his thong and was aiming it at ...... 
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
1967-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanFella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2009 at 16:55
...the local butcher who just wanted to see if it was his black pudding or dung and had no intention of aiding Verona but as it was determined to be DUNG all heads turned to look at ROLO who was....
BrendanFella

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-November-2009 at 13:59

..........a lump of Black Puddin' came over the Car Park Wall..........

............and hit poor Malachy,the Car Park Man ( quick check back to see if we're still in HBs, yeah grand we are )  smack in the kisser.

Quick as a flash Verona is over to administer the First Aid, ably assisted by..................

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 50>