The Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 50>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Polly View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
80-83

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2009 at 22:30
...said "stop worrying, we need another pair of hands to
help us with all this stuff, he'll come in useful"..
Faith is the bird that feels the dawn coming and still sings even when it's dark
Sponsored Links

Aries View Drop Down
I spend too much time here!!!
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2009 at 15:56

..little wee man. Your not supposed to bring these outa the country Carol..they're natives

Funny says Carol I said that to Ferg but he just......

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
BUT IT'LL PISS YOU OFF FIRST
joey the lips View Drop Down
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2009 at 14:04
the sun dont shine,stop says carol ,the sun always shines here,why do ya think i build this feckin Gazzebo thingy,,,,now i want yis all to stop what you are doing and come over here and have a gander at this ,myself and Ferg picked it up in Bali,what is it says Stoner,sure its a ............
You can checkout anytime u like but u can never leave
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2009 at 13:59

eh no I'll stick this up your arse! Now close your eyes and think of something nice because if you don't I'll.....

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2009 at 13:50
.......rub where it hurts most, with that Stoner closes his eye's as Freebird picks up an old spiky yard brush " I'll give ya feather dusters alright, I'll rub this where..........
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-November-2009 at 21:19
Purple feather duster and says: roll over Rolo and I give you a..................................
Verona
Aries View Drop Down
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-November-2009 at 16:07

...are they always this mad in Oz.. must be the water and with that...... the spell was cast and it began bucketing down with rain.

Feck it says Les... I coulda rubbed his bits and made him better before he started talking about rain, now look what you've done..and with that she picks up a .....

DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-November-2009 at 14:19

......Ya will not say's Lesley thats my pool and if anybodys gonna rub stuff on Rolo's sore bits it's gonna by me, Feck off says Mary Freebird I saw him first, now Rolo feeling quite happy about the two girls fighting over him and with a big smile on his face ( rare ) turns to Stoner who was looking on in amazment and say's.......

Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2009 at 23:12
Cant Rolo says Mary Freebird - Cecil told me to be a good Catholic girl BUT in your case I will.........................
Verona
Polly View Drop Down
80-83

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2009 at 17:21
.."it's not me tootsies that hurt Mary," Rolo moaned, I've
actually got a cramp in my side...gimmie your hand and I'll
show you where to rub...
Faith is the bird that feels the dawn coming and still sings even when it's dark
irish_mammy View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
80-84 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_mammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2009 at 10:13
..............half drowning in Carols pool.
With the Westpac helicopter already busy with all the commotion of the dead whale off Burns Beach attracting sharks..........
Rolo drags himself to the edge of the pool crying about having a cramp in his side. Freebird, hearing his complaining, offered to do some reflexology on him................
Lesley

25th June - 25th July. Get organising my nights out. Child can stay in the car.

Grove 1980-1984
Aries View Drop Down
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2009 at 15:35
..Bring the shaggin' rain like I did last time. I'm only here 'cause the blamin' me for the floods in Ireland and anyway I think these ornaments you brought back from Bali the last time are cool. With that the fence collapses and Rolo ends up...........
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2009 at 14:26
......Before we go anywhere ya better not start taking my photograph because if ya do I'll.........
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
80-84 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_mammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2009 at 14:05
..........who was sitting there, messing up my Ferg's hard work was....
Rolo. "Oh My God" sez she. "How did he manage to sneak back into Oz without any of us knowing. I thought immigration was going to give us the heads up"
She jumped onto her computer and emailed the Perth crowd to warn them yer man was back in town - and not Phil Lynot either.

Rolo smiles and Carol and says............................
Lesley

Grove 1980-1984
joey the lips View Drop Down
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2009 at 10:26

Finished all the marking for this semester! YAY!!...though I do have a couple of late ones coming in on Monday but psychologically I am finished.

Lunch tomorrow with a friend. BBQ on Friday with all the gang from one college, Party on Saturday, Sunday free at this stage, Dinner out on Monday and then it is only one more sleep to Bali! Ah I love the festive season.But as i walked out to my garden................

You can checkout anytime u like but u can never leave
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
80-84 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_mammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-November-2009 at 14:35
........shouting. "Grainne, get that fella's tongue outa your mouth"
Grainne ran past Cecil, big red face. 'I can't believe he did that" sez she to Carol.
Carol, who was too busy planning her trip to Bali, replied..............
Lesley

Grove 1980-1984
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-November-2009 at 14:09
.....Graine's da walking up to the stage and.......
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2009 at 14:32

..........far away in another part of town .......rehearsals for the Coolnevin Musical Society's production of " The Grove..........the Early Years " were running into serious problems.

It was proving impossible to get someone old enough to play the part of.......................

Aries View Drop Down
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2009 at 14:20
...he was streching them way to much in the front and Dayo could never get a wear out of them again as he felt inadequate, so that ended that..Meanwhile.......
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-November-2009 at 14:01
Gary wore Dayo's knickers! There was clear rules and to get into someone elses knickers was sin indeed, Dayo told Gary that day that....
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 50>