The Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
joey the lips View Drop Down
I spend too much time here!!!
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Story
    Posted: 22-December-2009 at 16:21
Nice stories begin in 2010 ,
You can checkout anytime u like but u can never leave
Sponsored Links

Aries View Drop Down
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 15:19

Oh No Joey.................

I think Rolo's right

Lets take this up again in the New Year with a "Nice " story

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
BUT IT'LL PISS YOU OFF FIRST
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 14:28
What colour was your jumper,,says Gary/////////
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 14:04

...........jumper ?

The End !

DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2009 at 13:49
.....he wakes up, shakes his head and wonders, "Where the hell am I" As his eyes begin to focus he can see Gary slugging on a pint of Guinness and Uncle Arthur calling for a bucket of water. Suddenly he realises that he is on the floor under his stool in Harrys. Jases he says I thought I was in Austrailla there for a minute where's me......
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 16:47
Crash ,and he looked around to see Rolo standin there ,with the remains of Carol,s Bali Pots in bits and exam papers and wichetty grubs flying all over the place,and the native running around like a mad thing trying to stuff them all in a bag ,Rolo has had a enough of this Sh-te and decides to head over to the airport bar for a well needed pint,and just as he walks in the door-------
Uncle Arthur View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
80-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 16:33

Dayo's aftershave. I wonder where he buys it thought Gary, but before he could call Dayo to find out there was an almighty....... 

UA

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity but an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"

Aries View Drop Down
70’s ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-December-2009 at 08:58
...that smell reminds me of something, he thought.....Now what the hell is it. Ah I know- its.............
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
BUT IT'LL PISS YOU OFF FIRST
Polly View Drop Down
80-83

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-December-2009 at 18:19
..his haggis had "gone off" and was emitting a rather
pungent odour...
Faith is the bird that feels the dawn coming and still sings even when it's dark
Uncle Arthur View Drop Down
80-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-December-2009 at 10:27

haggis from his sporran. But when he arrived at the airport he was shocked to find .........

UA

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity but an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"

verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-December-2009 at 00:49
bits  -  Aries has booked me for a week he is due to fly in from Edinburgh in the am after pulling a ....................................
Verona
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-December-2009 at 14:42

.....sore bits, it might distract those Border Control Guys if ya were to rub some oils inta me upper leg says Rolo as he winks at Stoner

" FECK OFF " say's Mary Freebird they can arrest ya for all I care. I'm not gonny be rubbing anything on yer..........

Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2009 at 22:09
Rolo says..... Mary Freebird..... I need you to do a job on my............
Verona
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2009 at 13:14
of which Rolo had grown fond off ,when he went on the run with, The Native ,,in the outback...Rolo mind was workin overtime ,thinking of some way to distract the Border Control guy from Carols Pots ,then all of a sudden,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 
Floyd View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
84 to 89 (ask Tonto)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-December-2009 at 23:26
...a wichetty grub...
There are three kinds of people in the world,those who are able to count,and those who can't...
freebird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-December-2009 at 11:54
‘STOP BORDER CONTROL’ says a voice. Rolo, still wearing his rain dancing gear looked up from his AQUA-CAB nervously.

What’s in them two Bali Pots boomed a voice?

(Rolo feeling a bit peeved that Carol had not taken him to Bali with her. Had absconded with “The Native” and had swiped her two favourite Bali pots, stuffing the 200 exam papers she had spent the month marking in the bottom of one of them.) He prayed they would not open up the second Bali Pot, as in it was . . .
BrendanFella View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
1967-71

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanFella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2009 at 18:41

...maybe the PogueFella. On 2nd thoughts maybe skip Pogue...LOL

So as they boarded the special AQUA-CAB for the Trans-Atlantic trip....

BrendanFella

IRISH DIPLOMACY IS....The ability to tell a man to Go To Hell so that He looks forward to making the trip.

verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-December-2009 at 22:31
pick up Brendan Fella also and then after that....................
Verona
DAYO View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-December-2009 at 13:40
.....Ohio to collect Teresa and Martin, do ya think this little guy might be able to........
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-December-2009 at 20:51
with that Polly says: could we have him over to do the bus /taxi route for the Grove reunion?  Starting at Donabate and then to................
Verona
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>