Print Page | Close Window

the courtyard

Printed From: The Grove Social Club
Category: The Grove Social Club
Forum Name: The Compound
Forum Description: Is there someone you remember from the Grove?
URL: http://www.theGroveSocialClub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=399
Printed Date: 19-April-2024 at 15:50
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: the courtyard
Posted By: Maureen O'Hara
Subject: the courtyard
Date Posted: 16-March-2007 at 23:17
what is it with this whole 'compound' thing? When I attended it was called 'the courtyard'.

Discuss.

-------------
and would you believe she had the cheek to say no...

Replies:
Posted By: finno
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 10:12
I dont remember either the compound or the courtyard

-------------
A man must have a code

Posted By: Polly
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 10:19
Me neither, I only remember sitting on someones knee on a plastic chair!

Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 10:26
wasn't me .think i'd remember a swan!

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 10:32
Oh I'm sure it wasn't. I'm sure you're pure as the driven snow

Posted By: Vinyl Junkie
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 10:35
The courtyard/compound, I always thought, was genuinely a place to "get some air" and cool down - never realised there was allsorts going on out there...

-------------
TPFKAB (The Poster Formerly Known As Brunswick).

Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 10:47
Morning Mel

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 10:49
Morning Finno!

-------------

Posted By: freebird
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 11:25
Never a compound or courtyard in my day either.

Posted By: Floyd
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 12:42

How could you not remember the compound???

Yes,all it was was a gravel area with some fences,to presumably get some air as Mel says but also to,after the slow set,take that person you just asked to dance out and erm,'talk' to them.

-------------
There are three kinds of people in the world,those who are able to count,and those who can't...

Posted By: kbannon
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 13:01
Gasp - I remember being in the compound but can't describe it!
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=53.372797,-6.19321&spn=0.002157,0.007424&t=h&om=1 - Allow google to refresh the memories

-------------

Posted By: BlackMagicWoman
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 15:02

Hey guys,

This was the place were every1 got down and dirty,(it was basically an area were all the lads put their bikes during the school week).Many an innocence was lost out there,not mine of course but definately a lot of snogging an stuff and it would be a place to go and hide from prying eyes,until that is of course the bouncers would come up and shine that torch in your face(like they did when the mosses were getting a bit too rough!?!)and ask yas to break it up.Oh the compound,what a place....

Posted By: Jens
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 15:05
Brings  back some great memories jus tthinking of what went on in the compound makes me laugh! 

-------------
jens

Posted By: Maureen O'Hara
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 15:59
hey, I'm really pleased you all (well, some of you) have vivid memories. But, my point was about what it's called. At the last reunion one of my mates almost had a nervous breakdown due to the Courtyard not being a Courtyard anymore.

Those of you who don't remember it at all, where did you go during the slowsets? Because we all went to the Courtyard rather than be under the scrutiny of those who, rather than dance themselves, sat around the hall staring at those who were......

-------------
and would you believe she had the cheek to say no...

Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 16:05
For me it was either a quiet corner, or sometimes up on stage. Not that I regularly engaged in that kind of thing 

Posted By: Mins
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 19:51
Well from 1985 - 1987....

You went to the Compound for one thing and one thing only a good SNOG...

Nothing else....

Mins.

Posted By: Grovegirl
Date Posted: 17-March-2007 at 20:56

Only ever ventured to the stage...never knew  about the compound or even heard it mentioned 'til I saw the documentary last year.....

Posted By: Biker Pat
Date Posted: 19-March-2007 at 09:58
Originally posted by Maureen O'Hara Maureen O'Hara wrote:

what is it with this whole 'compound' thing? When I attended it was called 'the courtyard'.

Discuss.

After my time I'm afraid. Never went to St Paul's, just the old Grove.

There was mention of the compound in the documentary, lots of strange things went on there

-------------
May be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Posted By: Sharon
Date Posted: 19-March-2007 at 12:52

Jeez never seen strange things going on in the compound unless u call snogging strange...."giggles"

Then again i wouldnt have been looking around me just at whoever i was out there with showing him i was so engrossed in whatever conversation that was going on.......im sure we talked about something...hehe

Sharon

-------------
All I wanted was chips!!

Posted By: irish_mammy
Date Posted: 19-March-2007 at 15:14

Originally posted by freebird freebird wrote:

Never a compound or courtyard in my day either.

Mary tell the truth........

-------------
Lesley

25th June - 25th July. Get organising my nights out. Child can stay in the car.

Grove 1980-1984

Posted By: Tonto
Date Posted: 19-March-2007 at 22:21
The compound was a place where I had to lock my bike on the Monday morning and avoid the puke... 

-------------
Grover 84-88...ish... I think..
I dunno! I was all dazed and confused...(with Floyd)..
http://www.facebook.com/tmirolo - http://www.facebook.com/tmirolo

Date Posted: 20-March-2007 at 05:38
Wouldn't happen if you could hold your drink 

-------------
Lesley

Grove 1980-1984

Posted By: Esthalon
Date Posted: 20-March-2007 at 16:32

Originally posted by Maureen O'Hara Maureen O'Hara wrote:

Discuss.

Hi Maureen,

When I went to the Grove (86-90) it was definitely referred to as the Compound, this is the first I've heard of it being called the courtyard but as we went different years.....

Anyone else out there remember it being called the Courtyard?

-------------
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for Breakfast!

Date Posted: 20-March-2007 at 20:34
I THINK it was called the Courtyard in the early 80s, June, but I'm not certain

-------------

Posted By: LORRI
Date Posted: 20-March-2007 at 22:54
Definitely knew it as the compound

Posted By: Tonto
Date Posted: 20-March-2007 at 23:56

Deffo the compound. It was built in the early '80s... about 82-83.

And it probably was me own puke...

-------------
Grover 84-88...ish... I think..
I dunno! I was all dazed and confused...(with Floyd)..
http://www.facebook.com/tmirolo - http://www.facebook.com/tmirolo

Date Posted: 21-March-2007 at 00:07
Hmm, built in the early 80s?  - maybe I'm mixed up then as the place I remember for 'air' was out through the glass-doors of the long hallway, that ran the length of the main hall, into a grassy and gravel area with fencing.  Everyone used to spill out there for a breather.  Pretty sure the place I remember was built before 1980 as that was the year I left school, and you could see the grassy/gravel place from our pre-fab classroom (the old cloakroom) in St. Pauls.  Maybe this explains the mix-up between compound/courtyard?

-------------

Posted By: whippersnapper
Date Posted: 21-March-2007 at 11:50

I'm with Tonto - the compound was the place for bikes.

Never heard of the courtyard - more Jane Austen than St Paul's I would have thought?

-------------
I'm searching for that cash I should have saved for the crash

Date Posted: 21-March-2007 at 12:06
I think Jane Austin would turn in her grave if she knew the 'courting procedure' in the Courtyard  

Posted By: Bluebell
Date Posted: 21-March-2007 at 12:32
Originally posted by Brunswick Brunswick wrote:

Hmm, built in the early 80s?  - maybe I'm mixed up then as the place I remember for 'air' was out through the glass-doors of the long hallway, that ran the length of the main hall, into a grassy and gravel area with fencing.  Everyone used to spill out there for a breather.  Pretty sure the place I remember was built before 1980 as that was the year I left school, and you could see the grassy/gravel place from our pre-fab classroom (the old cloakroom) in St. Pauls.  Maybe this explains the mix-up between compound/courtyard?

Thats the way I remember it too Mel, back in '81/'84

-------------
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter

Posted By: LORRI
Date Posted: 21-March-2007 at 13:06

That is the place I knew as the compoud in the mid 80s

Date Posted: 22-March-2007 at 12:53
All I remember is that's where all the bold girls and boys went (if they were lucky!!)

-------------
Lesley

Grove 1980-1984

Posted By: xgrovehead
Date Posted: 22-March-2007 at 13:56

Originally posted by freebird freebird wrote:

I think Jane Austin would turn in her grave if she knew the 'courting procedure' in the Courtyard  

Probably just be jealous that she'd missed all the fun!!

Knew it as the Compound in my day, never a whisper of the Courtyard, sounds very posh - sure you're not thinking of Wesley Maureen?

-------------
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.

Posted By: Stoner
Date Posted: 05-May-2007 at 12:06
Always the compound when I went, go out for some air and maybe a "chat" with some nice girl if you were lucky. Did anyone go to or know anyone who went to Chanel in Coolock? Thats where i went, left in '85! Just wondering????  

-------------
Impotence; nature's way of saying no hard feelings!

Posted By: eejit91
Date Posted: 05-May-2007 at 17:50

Donal go out to off topic forum and I just brought back up a topic on that very thing - you'll find some school mates in there

Topic "What school did you go to"

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Posted By: verh
Date Posted: 11-May-2007 at 15:18

Donal,

Family not 2 far from here I think the lads went to Chanel 4

Names - Maurice Michael Morgan Crowley - am I right ???

V

-------------
Verona

Posted By: Kate
Date Posted: 16-May-2007 at 20:45
Donal, herd you did a bit more than "chat" in the compound!!!

-------------
more than a feeling!!!   

Date Posted: 17-May-2007 at 19:34

Welcome Kate - fill us in on the gossip re: Donal PLEASE

V

-------------
Verona

Date Posted: 17-May-2007 at 20:46

Welcome aboard Kate!

-------------

Posted By: Kate
Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 11:28

Thanks for that Brunswick... I'll never walk alone!!! , beats being a Spurs fan any day.....

Checked my sources again Verona...... apparentley all he did was chat!!!! ha ha ha.....

-------------
more than a feeling!!!   

Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 12:09

Donal,

"CHAT" is that what it is called now ???

V

-------------
Verona

Posted By: Stoner
Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 12:51
It's what would take place before anything else, I think. Been so long now I wouldn't know where to begin.

-------------
Impotence; nature's way of saying no hard feelings!

Posted By: Trixie
Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 14:29
Oh purr-leassseee!!!!!!! Do ya expect us to believe that!!!

Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 16:23

HATED-absolutely HATED all the 'chat' as you refer to it,Donal.

'Do you come here often'...'what music do you like'...'can I walk you home'. Ugh. Half the time the girls didn't know if you were just out for a quick shift or really wanted to get to know them.

I do remember the unspoken rule was,the first slow set you could dance,the second,if you brought your face close enough and she responded by bringing hers to yours,it was OK to kiss.

If you could walk her home,it was a date,and if you asked to go for a walk in St Annes the next day,you were an item.

-------------
There are three kinds of people in the world,those who are able to count,and those who can't...

Posted By: Rolo
Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 16:29
Jaysis Martin, you musta been spying on meself and herself, that's exactly how it panned out..................now here we are 26 years later .

Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 16:38
You and hundreds others,no doubt  

-------------

Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 20:06
Remember asking one girl - Lisa her name was - what her favourite music was and she responded with one word "Disco" - I nearly fainted on the spot!!

-------------

Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 21:30
LOL Mel, what happened next?

-------------

Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 21:51

Hiya June, hope you're well!

We danced for the slow set but it was pretty obvious that we werent really compatible - should have guessed from the garb she was wearing - pinks and pastel colours - very "saturday night fever".  Anyway, it didnt become too much of an issue because she "went to the loo" and didnt return!!   (saw her at the end of the night, leaving with some other bloke!!)  

-------------

Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 23:09
Sounds like a lucky escape Mel

-------------

Posted By: Blondie
Date Posted: 18-May-2007 at 23:21
Ah mel agree with June lucky escape that been said have used the whole " goiing to the loo " excuse meself

-------------
Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !

Date Posted: 19-May-2007 at 00:59

I used a "just going down to my mates" excuse once (and only once!) and I felt so guilty after.  The guilt was compounded later when I went up to the stage close to 1pm to ask Cecil to play a song and, as I was leaving, I saw the girl I had scarpered from standing on stage, giving me daggers!  If you're reading this, *girl in question*, sorry about that!

-------------

Date Posted: 19-May-2007 at 14:08

Jaysis Mel it was you! remember that night well, thought you were the bees knees and that things were going well, until you said you were going down to see a  mate for a moment and you'd be back.

Waited through two slow sets all by myself. Then spent the rest of the time on the stage alone. Took me ages to recover from that rejection, been in therapy for years after...

sorry only pulling your leg

Date Posted: 20-May-2007 at 10:38
 Phew....!

-------------

Date Posted: 21-May-2007 at 08:27

Ah - why did nobody explain these "unwritten rules". Too late now Martin. So when I asked three or four question and tried a mooch, I was an entire slow set too early? Explains a lot

The "chat" was a vital necessity. Many moons back I "got off" with what I thought was a fine thing on a Saturday night in the grove, only to be greeted by huge laughter on the Monday morning. The friend we had in common informed that this girl was three years younger than she had let on. she was a second year or some such.

After that, there were a few extra questions thrown into the "interrogation" to try and ensure that didn't happen again. The cunning ask the same question in three different ways and see does she trip herself up with the answers.

-------------

Date Posted: 21-May-2007 at 08:29

Remember another night very early in my grove days (or maybe even a social in Paul's?). Must have been very early because the auld fella gave me a lift home. He noticed something, turned out it was puke on the shoulder of my jacket.

Now, I can understand the girl in question (I assume a slow set was the lost likely place to get someone puking on you?) feeling a bit queasy, but puking on me. Was that really necessary

-------------

Posted By: xgrovehead
Date Posted: 21-May-2007 at 13:44

Uggghhh at that story Whipper!!  Did you start asking them to quote from whatever play was on for the Leaving or something to verify their age? 

THose unspoken rules are interesting - the wait till second slow set for a shift rule was well gone when I was there, sometimes the lads didn't wait till the end of the first song!!!

-------------
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 21-May-2007 at 16:44
Now X...who was so ungentleman like???? Anyone I know????

-------------

Date Posted: 21-May-2007 at 20:11

Think I know someone who can better that,'Snapper (or 'worse' it)...we'll call him Kev (cos I know he doesn't be on here) was slow dancing with someone who he had his eye on and,as she was drunk she too puked during the dance.

Trouble is,they were snogging at the time...

-------------

Date Posted: 21-May-2007 at 20:12
Don'r mean to lower the tone or anything but this did happen-I know this was an urban myth for a while in the 80's but poor Kevvy-it happened to the poor sod.

-------------

Date Posted: 21-May-2007 at 21:44
Oh my God, thats gross - glad to say I never encountered anything like that down there!!

-------------

Date Posted: 22-May-2007 at 02:35

yuck, Martin that just put me right off my porridge this morning

Posted By: ShortHairHippie
Date Posted: 01-August-2008 at 10:29
great stories guys,and they brought back memories,so tanx for helping me remember.My pet hate back then was(and it happened regularly),a really good looking girl would come up and start talking to me,and l'd be thinking happy days,then the bombshell"will u dance with my friend?",and point out a girl that was lets say,in a different league,and when l'd say no,they would call u mean and storm off,at least l had a few mates with no standards,who would dance with "the friend",as they used to say it was a guaranteed snog,ha ha

-------------
upon us all,a little rain must fall

Date Posted: 01-August-2008 at 21:21

I NEVER asked anyone 'would you like to come out to the compund?' as that (in my head) sounded like I would have been after only one thing and I didn't want to frighten anyone off. In fact if someone did say yes to a dance I was grateful enough for that.

I had a HORRIBLE experience in the compound one night. I was going a with a girl and it wasn't going well,not working out and I didn't really want to go any longer but didn't know how to 'break it off' (God-isn't that a real teenage expression?) And just as I was rehearsng the words in my head she said 'wait-before you say anything,here's your birthday present' and gave me a watch! Gobsmacked,I took it and thanked her,and then (you know what's coming next) she said 'what were you going to say?' and I then broke it off!

Terrible.

Who'd be a teenager.

-------------

Posted By: Evangeline
Date Posted: 01-August-2008 at 21:37

Ohmygodyoudidn't!

Jen

-------------
"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Date Posted: 02-August-2008 at 13:19
I'm afraid so...I think I should take your signature cos my halo was burned long ago after that!

-------------

Date Posted: 02-August-2008 at 13:22

Floyd,great story,fair play for your honesty,"break it off"very teenager, havent heard that expression in donkeys years,and l know you are not the only one with a HORRIBLE story,a lot of us were little beggers in are teens,at least we are grown ups now,and better behaved ( l hope,ha ha ),cheers

-------------

Date Posted: 04-August-2008 at 22:19

Haha, great story Martin.  It was a tough ould life back then, wasnt it!? 

PS. Do you still have the watch?

-------------

Date Posted: 05-August-2008 at 06:58
Martin, a watch!!!!!!!! You heartbreaker. You should have held on for christmas

-------------
Lesley

Grove 1980-1984

Posted By: DAYO
Date Posted: 07-August-2008 at 13:36
Nowadays you would probably get a text telling ya to f**k OFF I HATE YA  If your lucky

-------------
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76

Date Posted: 07-August-2008 at 18:46

Originally posted by DAYO DAYO wrote:

Nowadays you would probably get a text telling ya to f**k OFF I HATE YA  If your lucky

Dayo,you are spot on there,a mobile phone would have been very handy back then,could have solved a lot of aggro,l used to hate having to hide at the grove,well it was that or face the music...the horrible side of adolesence

-------------

Posted By: Black Russian
Date Posted: 07-August-2008 at 19:12

Well my first memory of teh Compound is.... Ah feck it I Am not sharing that with ye's

-------------
"Legal downloads is killing Piracy"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/th

Posted By: Bluebell
Date Posted: 07-August-2008 at 20:01
Ah come on Pete......give us a laugh 

-------------
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter

Date Posted: 07-August-2008 at 23:25

Originally posted by Black Russian Black Russian wrote:

Well my first memory of teh Compound is.... Ah feck it I Am not sharing that with ye's

It wasnt being sick was it?

-------------

Date Posted: 07-August-2008 at 23:37

No it wasn't been sick .. It was my first night ever at the Grove and well!!!... I'll say no more heh heh

-------------

Posted By: Aries
Date Posted: 08-August-2008 at 09:27

Originally posted by Black Russian Black Russian wrote:

No it wasn't been sick .. It was my first night ever at the Grove and well!!!... I'll say no more heh heh

I was parkin' me bike -------------- 

-------------
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
BUT IT'LL PISS YOU OFF FIRST

Posted By: Sharon
Date Posted: 08-August-2008 at 11:37
His Bike?????

-------------
All I wanted was chips!!

Date Posted: 08-August-2008 at 12:00
Oooops  meant that in the true biblicle sense

-------------

Date Posted: 08-August-2008 at 12:28

First night at the Grove and I was lead astray by a girl in the Compound about 2-3 years older than me, She was a friend of a group I went to the Grove with. That was Summer of 87

-------------

Posted By: Grovegirl
Date Posted: 08-August-2008 at 12:34
 What an introduction to the Grove , Pete!...lead astray on the first night. 

Date Posted: 08-August-2008 at 12:50
Originally posted by Grovegirl Grovegirl wrote:

What an introduction to the Grove , Pete!...lead astray on the first night. 

Yeah but the only problem was I was going out with "My First Girlfriend" at the time too.. I only ever "Did the Dirt" or "Snogging someone else" twice in my life and that was the first time... If I only knew then what I know now!!!... I have just remember that girls name and she lived in Marino.... I am not mentioning any names though

-------------

Date Posted: 09-August-2008 at 18:36
Is she a member of the site??

-------------

Date Posted: 10-November-2008 at 09:19

Is she a member of the site??

Bruns,l think BR is taking that to the grave with him

-------------

Date Posted: 11-November-2008 at 22:52

-------------

Posted By: Renegade3
Date Posted: 26-November-2008 at 02:01
Originally posted by Floyd Floyd wrote:

I NEVER asked anyone 'would you like to come out to the compund?' as that (in my head) sounded like I would have been after only one thing and I didn't want to frighten anyone off. In fact if someone did say yes to a dance I was grateful enough for that.

I had a HORRIBLE experience in the compound one night. I was going a with a girl and it wasn't going well,not working out and I didn't really want to go any longer but didn't know how to 'break it off' (God-isn't that a real teenage expression?) And just as I was rehearsng the words in my head she said 'wait-before you say anything,here's your birthday present' and gave me a watch! Gobsmacked,I took it and thanked her,and then (you know what's coming next) she said 'what were you going to say?' and I then broke it off!

Terrible.

Who'd be a teenager.

Lets face it Floyd, you would have been wasting your time asking anyone to go out to the Compound, you looked so ,well...sexy and all!!
I got more women out there than I had hot Dinners!! and the long Reefer jackets we wore back then hid a lot when you were reaching for the Apples!!!!Got myself an orchard load of those!!!All the ugly people must have been inside and never heard of it because nobody asked them to go out there....truth hurts!!!

-------------
Cecil Rocks!

Date Posted: 26-November-2008 at 13:16

I never liked loose boys!

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Posted By: BrendanFella
Date Posted: 26-November-2008 at 13:35
I liked loose women....BUT couldn't find any. I think it was fiction in the 60's

-------------
BrendanFella

IRISH DIPLOMACY IS....The ability to tell a man to Go To Hell so that He looks forward to making the trip.

Date Posted: 26-November-2008 at 13:53

Sure Brendan our compound was the whole football pitch at Belgrove when they used to open the doors at the back of the stage because the women got so hot    NOT.   Ya could always try to catch one when they were running for the jax at the start of the slow set's. If you were quick that is.

-------------
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76

Posted By: maryi
Date Posted: 26-November-2008 at 14:20

Yeah Dayo,

We were great at the old sprint to the jax - a lot of us could have tried out for the Olympics

-------------
mary

Date Posted: 26-November-2008 at 15:28
The only place for a snog then was in the middle of the floor at the back. Foreign territory for me I might add as I didn't know a sinner that end. But a snog was a snog he he he

-------------

Date Posted: 26-November-2008 at 17:30

Only compound I knew was compound interest!

-------------

Posted By: Rolo
Date Posted: 27-November-2008 at 00:00
Yeah T, heard that you'd a big interest in The Compound .

Date Posted: 27-November-2008 at 04:25
Always loved accounting Ronan and counting jelly tots....

-------------

Date Posted: 21-February-2012 at 22:27
I remember a friend of ours from Clontarf (french fella living in Ireland) telling me one night (think it was one of them Summer reunions on the Wednesday) that this other French girl in the "compound" was (and I quote) "mad about hippies" and wanted me to go out to her.  I cant remember if I thought it was a wind-up by him/her or I was just too shy but I didnt head out.  Heading home at 1am, I saw herself and this other long haired chap together and thinking to myself "you complete wally"...... Unhappy

-------------

Posted By: Pogue Mahoney
Date Posted: 22-February-2012 at 03:56
We should consider ourselves lucky that pepper spray wasn't invented yet.

Date Posted: 22-February-2012 at 20:12
These days Pogue you would probably get a couple of hundred volts in the ass from one of those zappers. Our Teresa would have about 1000 volts in her one then when you are down she would send for all her brothers. Jases wept.......

-------------
Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76

Posted By: Pogue Mahoney
Date Posted: 22-February-2012 at 21:05
In the old Grove they wouldn't let you go outside and come back in again. Once you were inside you had to keep quiet and listen to the music. You were only allowed talk when the French and Spanish arrived and if they wanted to rob your girlfriend you had to let them.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net