Forum Description: Fun Threads
URL: http://www.theGroveSocialClub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=314
Printed Date: 28-April-2024 at 16:37
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Interesting Pics
Posted By: Hayseed Dixie
Subject: Interesting Pics
Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:36

Was just uploading a pic for Rolo and noticed I have a couple of my New York pics already uploaded in my Photobucket account and thought they might be interesting to some of the members...then I couldn;t think were the best place to put them..so I did what I thought was the best answer..make a picture forum...and I know there are some of you just aching to show us your best pics...hehehe..right Finno...

So here goes...I'll post my two first...hope ya like 'em...

-------------
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. - (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

Replies:
Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:38

Strawberry Fields John Lennon Memorial Garden, Central Park New York:

-------------
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. - (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:42

Jazzband in Central Park, same day:

-------------

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:45

I have a decent resolution copy of that jazzband pic at home which I might link to. I really like that pic. Was thinking how cool it would be to have something like that in the Phoenix park..course the lads would probably get mugged or arrested...hehehe!!

-------------

Posted By: freebird
Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:45

great pics - great city

the fruit wouldnt last long either

Posted By: Rolo
Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:47

Best City in the whole world ,in my opinion. Just love it. There's always something going on, full of great people and dead safe too.

Wanna go back................NOW.

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:47

Thanks Freebird...and yeah..it is a great City..really wanna go back there again..have tons more pics..some spectacular ones from the Empire State Building observatory...

-------------

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:51
Originally posted by freebird freebird wrote:

the fruit wouldnt last long either

*LOL* ...That's true....mind you..the guys that had laid out that display were fairly dodgy looking dudes..so dunno if anyone woulda tried stealing their fruit..hehehe!!

But is true Rolo.. I walked around the City at all hours of the night and never once felt threatened...well..except once when we were walking down this quiet back street and a car full of gangsta looking heads went by with rap music blasting out the window...and me with armfuls of shopping bags from earlier..hehehe!! but was no hassle...just me with my Dublin nervousness...

-------------

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 13:56
First time we went, think it was about '98, we were quite apprehensive about walking around for the first couple of nights. On the third night we met 4 off duty NYPD in Langan's Bar on W47th Street who took no time in telling us how Giuliano's Zero Tolerance approach had really cleaned up the city and made it dead safe. They reckoned Manhattan was the safest area in the world. Hfata say in several subsequent visits never encountered and trouble at all.

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 14:07

No...even the infamous (mostly on tv shows though) Subway seemed pretty tame compared to the Nightlink from Dublin City Centre on a Saturday night...hehehe!! Did you ever stand at the terminus in Westmoreland Street on a Saturday night...bloody hell... is like an open air lunatic asylum sometimes...!!!

-------------

Posted By: finno
Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 16:47

Lovely photos Hayseed.

I will have a look and post a few.

-------------
A man must have a code

Posted By: Floyd
Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 19:50

Nice topic,Robbie...now who can tell me how to add an image in the posts???

(I know,this computer yolk is new to me...)

-------------
There are three kinds of people in the world,those who are able to count,and those who can't...

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 21:08

No probs Martin,

You need to register for an account (free) with an online picture hosting site like Photobucket (that's who I use). Then you can upload pics from your PC to your account wth them. It's basically like sending a file through a chat program or attaching a file to an email. Once it's uploaded  you will be given a url or address for the pic that you can then paste into the image attachment box that pops up when you click the little button above that looks like a tree. Then the pic will be displayed in your post here. As long as you leave it in your Photobucket (or whoever) account it will always show up here. If you delete it from there..it will disappear from here.

Course the easier way is to get someone who already has an account o post it for you...but then you'd miss all the fun of learning how to do it..hehehe!!

Link for Photobucket is http://www.photobucket.com -

-------------

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 21:12

BTW ..when you upload the picture to Photobucket it will give you three different codes for each pic. Choose the one called "url" for posting here.

-------------

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 21:52
Heres a selection

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 22:25

Nice Finno

Like the last one best. The winter scene..or is it a summer scene..this is Ireland after all..hehehe!!

-------------

Date Posted: 22-November-2006 at 22:31
Its the copperbeech that stood in front of the castle. Unfortunately two years ago it was destroyed in a storm

-------------
A man must have a code

Posted By: Vinyl Junkie
Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 19:43
Nice topic and photos lads! Cool Dragon Finno, that taken at Paddies Day parade??

-------------
TPFKAB (The Poster Formerly Known As Brunswick).

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 21:40

Another couple of NY Pics from my recent trip...

The Lady in the Bay

Times Square at mid Morning

(Spot the Grover!!)

View from Empire State Building Observatory

That's all for now peeps!!! 

-------------

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 21:44
Wow HD! That last one from the Empire State rocks! 

-------------

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 21:49

Thanks Mel...the views from up there were amazing...the one of the Hudson Bay was taken from there too obviously.

It was worth the 2 and a half hours queuing just for the views

-------------

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 21:51
Yeah, I can see what you mean.  Really good!

-------------

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 22:38

HD-is the Manhattan Skyride still at the top of the Empire State?

I remember that was a wee bit scarier than I thought it would be...

-------------
There are three kinds of people in the world,those who are able to count,and those who can't...

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 22:44

Sure is Floydman... didn't do it myself cos I'm never really impressed by those IMAX type things..maybe I should have...would have got to skip the queue too...(course it was twice the price).

-------------

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 23:05
Lady in the bay great shot, atmosphere very evocative

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 23-November-2006 at 23:16

Thanks Finno

Is strange... cos it looks like twilight or early morning..but was taken at the same time as the others..but almost directly in to the sun...so guess the camera in trying to compensate for the direct light produced that effect...

-------------

Date Posted: 24-November-2006 at 01:34

Originally posted by Hayseed Dixie Hayseed Dixie wrote:

Sure is Floydman... didn't do it myself cos I'm never really impressed by those IMAX type things..maybe I should have...would have got to skip the queue too...(course it was twice the price).

Shoulda done it HD. As Floydman says, looks like a load of rubbish but is really a good laugh.

PS. Got me tickets for Roger today. Real dear I know, but whatcha gonna do  ?

Date Posted: 24-November-2006 at 11:12

Thanks Finno

Is strange... cos it looks like twilight or early morning..but was taken at the same time as the others..but almost directly in to the sun...so guess the camera in trying to compensate for the direct light produced that effect...

Dont be giving away trade secrets!

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 25-November-2006 at 07:48

Finno love the 'summers day' shot of the Castle very haunting

HD great shot from the empire state building. Thanks for the info on photo bucket will try and download some later

Posted By: Biker Pat
Date Posted: 25-November-2006 at 13:46

Great pphotos HD and Finno.

Those New York photos bring back some memories. My sister lived there in the mid 80's and I went over for a week and she took me everywhere. Great city.

-------------
May be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Date Posted: 02-December-2006 at 10:29

Yeah..it really is Pat..can't wait to get back and bring the whole gang this time.

I'm a big movie buff and there were so many famous places from the movies that I wanted to see but didn't get time...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 15:45

Okay..here's a pic of the drunken revellers in the Nep last night. A great night was had by all....and the Nep hasn't changed much...

Could have done with some heavy duty raingear on the way home though

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 15:49

Only one missing there is Finno...cos he was taking the pic..so....

Mel and Finno getting all cuddly...awww!! hehehe!!

-------------

Posted By: Black Russian
Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 18:34
Can we add any pics in here including pictures from Gigs or should we set up another topic for Gig photos???

-------------
"Legal downloads is killing Piracy"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/th

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 19:11
Great photos HD. What are you doing with the rest? Well, floydman you took some as well, are you going to share? 

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 19:13

Nice pics HD. What kinda music was playing in the Nep or is it a juke box set up?

-------------

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 20:04

Can post the rest up here too Finno...have already uploaded them to Fotki.com ..my preferred Online Photo storage site at the mo..

Pete..is called Interesting Pics...so if you think it's interesting...or someone would be interested..post away..I'd love to see anyway

Pat... no live music I'm afraid...unless you count a bunch of GSCers singing along to Pink Floy and Thin Lizzy and Radiohead..hehe!!

They have an MP3 type jukebox with a pretty good selection of stuff.

Unfortunately they also have two big TV screens. I really hate the ide of TV's in a pub..if I wanna watch TV i'll stay home...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 20:09

Okay..here's the rest of the pics I took...also have a short video I took on my phone which I'll upload to YouTube or something and post the link later.

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 20:13
and the last few...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 21:00
Erm...working on the post now...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 21:07

Pat... no live music I'm afraid...unless you count a bunch of GSCers singing along to Pink Floy and Thin Lizzy and Radiohead..hehe!!

They have an MP3 type jukebox with a pretty good selection of stuff.

Unfortunately they also have two big TV screens. I really hate the ide of TV's in a pub..if I wanna watch TV i'll stay home...

Sounds good.

By the way there is a pub I know in Birdhill, Co Tipp called Matt The Treshers that has no TV's in it. If any of you are headin Limerick direction you'll pass it. Call in and check out the food. Excellent.

-------------

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 21:21

OK-still can't figure out how to post pics,but here's the link to last night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42155983@N00/?saved=1 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42155983@N00/?saved=1

Also have some video (remembering absent friends in Aus etc) and will probably post on YouTube or somewhere...

The first lot are from the Halloween reunion (better late than never)

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 21:43
Cool pics Martin!

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 21:58
Just added a couple more to that page from Halloween-they there yet?

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 22:11
Yep!  Like your CdB reference!

-------------

Posted By: rahgirl
Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 23:01
great pics!!  wish I coulda been there

-------------
What doesn't kill you, definitely makes you stronger!!!!

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 23:16

Good pics Martin...just checked 'em out...

what a night huh!! Weather included...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 23:25
HeHeHe as you'd say yourself...I'm pretty sure that was the first time I ever took a shower at 3:30am...

-------------

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 23:29

Great Pics Floydman- wish I could have been there to dance to CdB

was that 'Patricia the stripper" they were playing

Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 23:34
No,probably 'in a country churchyard', I think Patricia the Stripper would have been a bit too lively for the lads...

-------------

Posted By: irish_mammy
Date Posted: 03-December-2006 at 23:53

Excellent photos Floydman,

Looks like the lads nearly got blown into the liffey afterwards. Thats some weather.

Looks like you all had a fab time. Wish I was there. Have to make a trip home to coinside with a good night out like that. Maybe include a reunion too!!!

Just one question.

After Tonto proposed - what was the answer!!!!

And who'll be the bride (sorry that was two questions)

-------------
Lesley

25th June - 25th July. Get organising my nights out. Child can stay in the car.

Grove 1980-1984

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 00:01

Answer to question 1 was..."Get off your knees,ya eejit"

And answer to Question 2 is we are lucky our 'real' wives didn't divorce us after that....

-------------

Posted By: eejit91
Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 00:39

Pics are fab - wish I was there!!! ah lads... need to organise a trip home to get to one of the great events.

T

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Posted By: irish_mammy
Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 08:38
Originally posted by Floydman Floydman wrote:

Answer to question 1 was..."Get off your knees,ya eejit"

And answer to Question 2 is we are lucky our 'real' wives didn't divorce us after that....

Sounds like a movie Floydman. Fantastic pics.

-------------
Lesley

25th June - 25th July. Get organising my nights out. Child can stay in the car.

Grove 1980-1984

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 12:37
Good crack on the night. Six of us there, so much for the fuss about the poll!

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 13:15
Originally posted by finno finno wrote:

Good crack on the night. Six of us there, so much for the fuss about the poll!

Ah yeah..but it was more about quality rather than quantity..right Finno? hehehe!!

-------------

Posted By: Esthalon
Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 13:58

Great Pics Floydman!

HD, I'm with you on the Quality!

-------------
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for Breakfast!

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 14:30

June, glad you got home okay. Due to nannynet here in office can't access photos until I get home.

Floydman, nice to put a face to the name

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 15:05

Yeah guys ( and June ) looked like a fun night. Real sorry I couldn't make it but yiz know what it's like at this time of year.

Deadly pics though.

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 15:15
Originally posted by finno finno wrote:

June, glad you got home okay. Due to nannynet here in office can't access photos until I get home.

Floydman, nice to put a face to the name

NannyNet I like it!

Hope hotel was OK...glad you made it back to KK safely.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 15:21
Originally posted by Rolo Rolo wrote:

Yeah guys ( and June ) looked like a fun night. Real sorry I couldn't make it but yiz know what it's like at this time of year.

Deadly pics though.

Well June is one of the lads now...hehehe!!

Fair play to her...having to put with 5 lads..AND listening to my Radiohead plays on the jukebox...(sorry June..hope you're not still depressed after that..)

-------------

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 18:21
And for listening to God knows what Mel was going on about in the car on the way home...

-------------

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 18:29
Was god even listening!

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 22:43

Evening Neppers - jeez, I was up to my neck in work today and still nursing a sore head from Saturday night.  Not easy at all - will have to slow down on the alcohol consumption, catch up on the sleep before Christmas (once this overtime finishes) or I'll be a wreck into the New Year - hope ye lads didnt end up with pneumonia after your drenching on O'Connell bridge!

-------------

Posted By: RoundaboutToo!
Date Posted: 04-December-2006 at 23:24
Know what ya mean Mel - still a bit groggy today too!
Was up in Dundalk yesterday & drove throught that 130 kph wind & rain - ugh! Dead slow on the motorway for 20 mins, then sunshine!
Anyway 'twas a great night Saturday  - good to meet yis all & see the piccys already. and the music was great.
What's the story though, with 2 tellys with different channels on, and noone watching? AND the pool table with noone playing! Still, it's the Nep.
till next time,
CP

Posted By: russell
Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 01:21

Lads

Have to say Finno and HD ...great idea for a thread and theres some defo fantastic photos in there.

Sounds like you had a great night down the Nep , and no it hasn't changed as every time I come home I pop down there .

congrats to all

Russ

-------------
Russ

Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 10:49

and it's open to all Pics Russell..so anyone who has a pic that they think would be interesting..stick it up there...

CP...it was strange with the two big screens. I've said before..it's a pet hate of mine...is very hard to have decent conversations when there's a bloody big TV screen screaming for your attention..and in the Neps case TWO!!

Should start a campaign..Ban the TV in the Pub..(well..cept maybe at big match time...hehehe)

-------------

Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 12:27

Well June is one of the lads now...hehehe!!

Fair play to her...having to put with 5 lads..AND listening to my Radiohead plays on the jukebox...(sorry June..hope you're not still depressed after that..)

I recovered!  

Hey did my Lizzy tracks come on after I left???

-------------

Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 12:28

And for listening to God knows what Mel was going on about in the car on the way home...

I got thanked PROFUSELY the whole way home .

Kept me company anyway!

-------------

Posted By: Taylor
Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 13:08

< name="AdsSignaller">if(document.body){document.body.off_complete = "yes"; window.status = "off_end"; window.status = ""}    Looks like you all had a good night - great idea and nice pics too.

-------------
The Universe is a void full of infinite possibilities

Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 18:17
How about we do it again in Jan/Feb? get more in this time...

-------------

Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 20:05
Originally posted by Esthalon Esthalon wrote:

Hey did my Lizzy tracks come on after I left???

About 10 minutes after you left....hehehe

-------------

Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 22:32

I'm all for that Martin.  Maybe get a drier night in the New Year!

Not another bloody poll though

-------------

Date Posted: 05-December-2006 at 22:35
Originally posted by Esthalon Esthalon wrote:

I got thanked PROFUSELY the whole way home .

Kept me company anyway!

Well, I did appreciate it, June!   

-------------

Posted By: Bluebell
Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 09:46

Sounds like a great idea.....and I will make sure I'm in there next time.

-------------
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter

Posted By: Mins
Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 11:08
Njoyed your pictures...

Those pints looked healthingly good !!

I will be able to spot YIZ at the Reunion now - wigs or no wigs.

No one I know is going....

someone even told me not to bother....

IŽll give it a lash anyhow.....

my Grove buddy from the good old days just had a baby so she just canŽt go ...it is not going to be the same without her but she promised sheŽll come to the next one....

ME

Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 13:06

Originally posted by Mins Mins wrote:

No one I know is going....

...so you think. Wait 'til you get there, you're bound to recognise lots of punters.

Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 13:08
now you know a few faces come along. I went to my first reunion at holloween but didnt have the advantage of knowing anyone but glad I did and had a ball. So come along and say hello to the first of us you recognise and we will introduce the rest. Or you could add a photo of yourself so we will recognise you. .

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 16:49
Photo of me....ye got to be joking......

first person to spot me though IŽll buy them a PINT...

will be wearing knee high NICE dark brown boots I think....

I know this cos I have the PAIN of packing for a trip home, for me and 3 kids and the awareness that comes with NOT packing too much as I will have MORE coming back...kids junk of course. I only ever carry a little bag now for myself. The things you do.

So....triple dare you....first person over who says " Mins..welcome home..gets a pint.

If I guess correctly YOUR username...watchit..you buy ME a pint.

GŽluck.

ME

Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 17:23

Yep, can see it now.

There's Black Russian and Russ approaching every possible candidate going........

" Mins, welcome home "

The responses may well be varied but will inevitably include........

" Ehhhhh..............................sorry, but what's a Mins ? "   

Sorry guys, just picked you pair as you've been proven to be the least shy amongst the oldies.

Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 17:45
Hey Rolo...

Titter, titter..

the clue is in the boots man the boots...

Tee Hee....

will make for an interesting evening.....they will be loved by all they ask........

IŽll be watching from a distance or dancing from a distance.......STOMPING THE FEET.

ME

Date Posted: 06-December-2006 at 22:37

Yeah Mins, dont be afraid of your first Grove reunion experience.  Nobody bites (that I remember!) and everyone is sound.  I had butterflies in my stomach before I went down but once I went in and mingled, I didnt want to leave.  Rolo is right, you'll be surprised at the amount of people you'll recognise/who'll recognise you when you go in. Looking forward to meeting ya!  

Mel.

-------------

Date Posted: 08-December-2006 at 10:53
Thanks !!!

C u all I hope.....

sad that my hubbie canŽt make IT or come home with me for Christmas

WORKAHOLIC dude..

ME

Date Posted: 08-December-2006 at 13:12

Yep, can see it now.

There's Black Russian and Russ approaching every possible candidate going........

" Mins, welcome home "

Sorry guys, just picked you pair as you've been proven to be the least shy amongst the oldies.

Well if nothing else...it will be a fairly original chat-up line anyway..heheh!!

And Mins..think we'll need a better clue than knee high boots I'm afraid..be probably easier to spot the girls who aren't wearing knee high boots going from the last re-union..*g*

C'mon... gis a clue..!!

-------------

Date Posted: 08-December-2006 at 13:17

Hey Peeps...for anyone who's interested...I just started a personal webspace thing on which I hope to throw up any pics I like....and any other things I can think of putting on there..

So anyone who wants to drop by be my guest...

Just don't forget to sign my guestbook while you're there

Click http://expresbro.bravehost.com/index.html - here for instant  transportation to my new lair...

-------------

Date Posted: 08-December-2006 at 14:09
HD..

IŽll think about it....

IŽm getting a little nervous about going at all....

ItŽll feel very odd I know that....

Crumbs....what have I let myself in for I wonder...

ME

Date Posted: 08-December-2006 at 14:16

No need to be nervous about it..it really is the most relaxed and friendly atmosphere you're likely to encounter at any venue in Dublin for sure.

You also have the added bonus of being a bona fide member of the GSC as well...which is like the Grove Re-unions very own VIP Club...hehehe!!

-------------

Date Posted: 08-December-2006 at 16:44

Second that...last re-union people were coming up and asking us 'so-when did you go' etc and I'm glad to say I met up with a lot of 'old ghosts' but made some new friends too.

Mins...you won't regret it...you'll probably be moving back to Dublin because of it...

-------------

Date Posted: 08-December-2006 at 20:28

Originally posted by Mins Mins wrote:

HD..

IŽll think about it....

IŽm getting a little nervous about going at all....

ItŽll feel very odd I know that....

Crumbs....what have I let myself in for I wonder...

ME

Just come on in Mins - I'm as shy as they come (I had major butterflies in the carpark of the hotel) but once you meet a few of the gang and hear the first few bars of one of those old Grove songs, you wont look back!

-------------

Date Posted: 09-December-2006 at 11:22

Yep, can see it now.

" Mins, welcome home "

Well if nothing else...it will be a fairly original chat-up line anyway..heheh!!

And Mins..think we'll need a better clue than knee high boots I'm afraid..be probably easier to spot the girls who aren't wearing knee high boots going from the last re-union..*g*

C'mon... gis a clue..!!

Speaking of chat up lines.

Watching Paparazzi last night.

Guy says to girl "Nice legs you got, what time do they open"

-------------

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975

Posted By: eejit91
Date Posted: 09-December-2006 at 17:13
Ya dirty fecker ya....

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Date Posted: 09-December-2006 at 17:59
Hey thanks a bunch for the pep talk guys...

youŽre all very kind and nice....

I am actually so looking forward to this, it is becoming more exciting than Christmas itself !!!!.

I have a BALL to go to on NYears Eve here and it is THE Ball in the city to attend, you have no idea BUT you know what I couldnŽt give a fiddlers whether I go or not.....it is paling in comparison with this Re-union...

I think this Christmas I am coming home in more ways than one ...it will feel SOOOOOOOOO good to let the hair down and down its coming ..................

( now no one is to go and snigger, snigger at the above statement...you know what I mean !!!!.....)

Please accept this as a compliment to all you guys and gals with your entertaining and interesting posting of the last few weeks...

Muy bien chicos y chicas....

ME

Date Posted: 09-December-2006 at 18:33

Wait till ya get caught up in the middle of a mosh Mins..hehehe!!

Looking forward to meeting you..and I'm sure I speak for all the groovy grovers here

-------------

Posted By: Pogue Mahoney
Date Posted: 09-December-2006 at 19:12
Cecil must look a bit like Santy Clause by now -huh?

titter

Date Posted: 19-December-2006 at 18:13
 One or two images, some might like

Cashel

boats

Fisheads

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 19-December-2006 at 18:24
Oops forgot two of these were already used as cd sleeves

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 19-December-2006 at 18:30

Love the " Boats " one Finno, great colours.

D'ya sell 'em or keep 'em for yourself ?

Date Posted: 20-December-2006 at 14:44

Sell some and keep some. Sold a nice number during the last Arts festival. My daughters have grabbed a couple. "Cashel" is in my eldest's bedroom wall.

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 20-December-2006 at 15:00
Any chance we might see you on Merrion Square some Sunday ?

Date Posted: 20-December-2006 at 15:28
Dont think so but would'nt rule it out. Prefer to stay local. but had some in an exhibition in Wexford in September/October so you never know. i enjoy it but work is a dreadful and time consuming interference

-------------
A man must have a code

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net