Forum Description: general Grove Discussions & contact old friends
URL: http://www.theGroveSocialClub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=248
Printed Date: 28-April-2024 at 18:25
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Grove Pictures?
Posted By: Hayseed Dixie
Subject: Grove Pictures?
Date Posted: 20-September-2006 at 23:12

Okay..I've had a quick look through the forums and I can't see this anywhere..so I was wondering..

Would people be interested in putting up old pics of themselves at the grove in St. Pauls..or the original in Belgrove I suppose. Maybe do it as a seperate thread or something? I know we have at least one pic that I know of in the Grove..back in the day when I was skinny..she still is..
I bet there are loads of old pics out there...I know they showed glimpses of a few on the Documentary....

Anyway..just a thought...adios for now peeps!!

-------------
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. - (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

Replies:
Posted By: Vinyl Junkie
Date Posted: 20-September-2006 at 23:17
It always makes me sad when I see my (young) full head of hair and compare it to my (old) thinning long hair but I s'pose thats life...having said that, I like the idea very much HD  

-------------
TPFKAB (The Poster Formerly Known As Brunswick).

Date Posted: 20-September-2006 at 23:26

Okay...well I'm not familiar with how pics are posted here..if it's like other boards I assume you have to upload to a hosting site ..like Photobucket..and link to it here...

So... I'll root out that old pic for the hell of it and scan and upload and get it started...

Just hope we're not the only ones though...

-------------
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. - (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

Date Posted: 20-September-2006 at 23:30

Oh and as for the hair...well mine's a lot shorter now too..and a lot grayer too..

But I have expanded in other areas to compensate...hehe!!

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 11:05

Just came across a thread from back in May when DocMartin tried to get something similar going! Is she still around? I notice that nobody else ever did post a pic as well...

Well I have a free night tonightso I'm gonna root out that old pic and stick it up here and any others I can find...and lets see if we can't persuade a few others to share their pictorial memories...hehehe!!

-------------

Posted By: Bluebell
Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 11:10

I'm gonna download a photo of Stevie Nicks and pretend thats me...

-------------
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter

Posted By: Esthalon
Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 11:20

Hi I'm a newbie....no doubt there's lots after documentary.

I'm a Grover from 86 - 89 (though still appeared in 90, 91 occasionally)

I'd love to see old Photos....I know I have some myself I could dig out.

My burning question since the documentary is on a similar wave....is there anywhere where those in the photos on the documentary are identified....I recognise a few, but the hair not to mention plastic bags make it a bit difficult to be sure of some others.

-------------
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for Breakfast!

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 11:49
Hi Esthalon..welcome...

Think I'm allowed to welcome now anyway..hehehe!! tho was a newbie myself yesterday..there seems to be lots of us...

I imagine that some of the ..ahem..older.. members on here might be able to name some of the people...

and look forward to seeing your pics up here....fair play to ya!!

-------------

Posted By: docmartin
Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 12:00
hiya's ... Yeah, I'm still around... unfortunatley I was the only one who posted a pic...much to my embarrasement :-)....

I'm sure I've plenty more where that came from though..

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 12:02
Hey Doc..great!!..I promise you wont be the only one this time...if I have to go through every single photo album in our house...and there's a lot..but I know that pic is there...and it would have been early 80's...I'm sure we have a few others as well...

Don't worry..we can keep badgering everyone else till they cough up too....

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 12:04

Be kinda fun actually..cos usually there are other background people in these pics..hard not to be with a crowd anyway. So we could have fun with people trying to spot people they know in the background too...

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 14:08

OK I Found one that's presentable. Don't want to leave Doc Martin on her own!!!

Down the Alcove with the Gang

From the left....

Paddy Coen, Joan Farrelly (worked in Cloakroom), Me!, Ray Doyle (Yes the DJ that was on Grove Documentary) One of the Moran Twins....think it was Declan but may have been Gavin, John Coughlan (Yes that was him up the tree in the photo on Grove Documentary....Hi John), Kev Day in the back (I think), Frances Kenny and Finally John Doody.

Hope some of you out there recognise a few faces!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 14:12
Wow....what a brilliant photo...what year was it taken in ? Don't know anyone in the photo. Good on ya esthalon for putting it up

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 14:19

I think it was around 1990....we were all "Old Heads" there by then so it was ok to be seen taking photos. I think we had all gone back for a "Reunion"....we'd only just started going to Bruxelles and Mc Gonagles etc

Sigh...them were the days.

-------------

Posted By: docmartin
Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 14:28
well fair play to you...brilliant photo... hopefully more will follow in your footsteps!

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 14:32

Cool Pic Esthalon..

Like wise I don't recognise the faces ..but I'm from a slghtly older vintage too..but the funny thing is..it could just as easily HAVE been from my time...is nice to see that the longhairs we're still holding sway even up into the 90's :-)

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 15:14

I remember Joan alright, nice girl

Cool Pic by the way!!  

-------------

Posted By: Black Russian
Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 18:44

Ray Doyle remember him from the Grove don't know if he rmembers me. Didn't hang around with him as such but often hung out down in the Grove but sure didn't we hang out with everyone and anyone down there

P

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 19:47
Okay..after much thumbing through hundreds and hundreds of dog-eared snaps...finally found the one and only pic we have that was taken at the Grove. It was taken in Dec' 1982 and I guess it proves we didn't have to visit the compound..hehehe!!
Anybody recognise any of the people around us?

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 19:50

I'm thinking that bluebell must have collapsed from the heat and I was giving her mouth to mouth ...hehehehe!!!!

Have a couple of other pics from around the same time...but not in the Grove itself...one in The Neptune..and the other in The Summit in Howth..all with Grovey people...maybe I'll stick 'em up later

-------------

Posted By: Lenny3fingers
Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 21:37
ive made this topic a sticky, so if anyone find pictures they can easily find it again. As someone said it could have been any time frame in the grove!! by the way hayseed, get off my seat :P

-------------
work. the curse of the drinking classes!

-----grover 90 - 96 ish------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 22:01
hehe!! was the ghost of the phantom snoggers still floating around in the nineties then Lenny?

Thanks for making this a sticky...now all we have to do is get people to post some more pics...there have to be plenty out there getting blue mouldy at the bottom of tin boxes...

Here's another one.. not actually in the Grove..but pretty sure this was before before we headed out there..is in the Nep in Abbey St.

That's yours truly third from the left...the blonde girl was Anne Gregory..where is she now..?..other side of me is Eugene Glancy who remains a good friend to this day and the girl with him is an old ex of his Anne Fitzsimons...trying to remember the name of the guy on the end...Ed something or other.....but all are Ex-Grovers anyway

The good ole nep..many a happy night spent in there... with Paddy behind the bar and Mick on the door.,..oh and the mad priest who used to tell all kinds of mad tales to sponge a drink of anyone he could...

Those were the days huh!!

-------------

Date Posted: 21-September-2006 at 22:32
and my last one...is from The Summit in Howth I think...at one of the guys 21sts as far as I remember...still within the Grove era...

Okay..that's herself..Bluebell ..immediately beside her is Noel Glancy...and Sean O'Sullivan..behind is Shane Doyle and Eugene again... Shane and Sean both had older brothers who went to the Grove too..before and during the time we did..

Anyways..that's about all the Grove era pics that I have ...so lets see some more....

If you don't know how to upload just ask me or any of the senior members ..and you'll be sorted

-------------

Date Posted: 22-September-2006 at 11:20

I have of photo of meself from (I think) around 1983-1984.  Its not taken at the Grove itself but at someone's 21st party in that hotel in Portmarnock (where Tamangos is/was) - and, no, I was never actually at Tamangos, I'm glad to say

I might just bring it with me to the reunion night as I dont have a scanner...

-------------

Posted By: finno
Date Posted: 22-September-2006 at 11:23
I've been looking for some old photos of the grove. no luck yet but did find photes of Stryder in concert Anyone remember them? They were all grovers as well.

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 22-September-2006 at 11:38

The more the merrier...

Maybe someone should set up a PC and scanner at the Re-union..hehehe!!!

Just kiddin'..well... mostly just kiddin'...

-------------

Posted By: Rolo
Date Posted: 24-September-2006 at 23:33

Yeah Finno, Stryder have been discussed at length all over the Forum.

Messrs Quigley and Kennedy are personally known to a few of the regulars so if ya read enough,you'll find them mentioned in several places.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 25-September-2006 at 00:34

Originally posted by Hayseed Dixie Hayseed Dixie wrote:

and my last one...is from The Summit in Howth I think...at one of the guys 21sts as far as I remember...still within the Grove era...

Okay..that's herself..Bluebell ..immediately beside her is Noel Glancy...and Sean O'Sullivan..behind is Shane Doyle and Eugene again... Shane and Sean both had older brothers who went to the Grove too..before and during the time we did..

Anyways..that's about all the Grove era pics that I have ...so lets see some more....

If you don't know how to upload just ask me or any of the senior members ..and you'll be sorted

Robbie, I'm sure I knew the Shane fella.Was he from Kinsealy, and the Eugene fella,think he was going out with a girl I knew at one stage,can't remember her name.

Think Shane might've knocked around with Derek Murray who was at Man Utd. for a few years.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 25-September-2006 at 11:56

Sounds like him Rolo...he lived in Balgriffin...on the grounds of Belcamp College actually...was a whole load of brothers who were all Grovers...think the eldest guy was probably even at the old Grove. He trains horses in Kentucky now...long way from The Grove..

-------------

Date Posted: 25-September-2006 at 17:43

Yeah Hayseed, might bump into him at the next Ryder Cup.

Oh yeah, tell us, did yiz call your man Eugene, Uggi or something like that.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 25-September-2006 at 19:08

Yep..did indeed...still do...

-------------

Date Posted: 25-September-2006 at 19:10

&nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;        

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 13:50

Left to right, John Daly, Noeleen Gregory, Peter Geraghty, Tommy Smith , Liam O' Rourke and Rolo.

Easter, 1981. ( Thanks Teresa .)

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:10

Hey Rolo...can't see that image ...

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:12

It's actually pointing to a folder on your PC I think. You'll need to upload i to somewhere like Photobucket first if I'm not mistaken..least that's what I had to do with my pics...

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:14

That's waaaaaay too technical for me Hayseed, I can see it alright.

Any other suggestions ?

Rolo.

Posted By: Noodles
Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:25

Hey Rolo, I can see it too.

Don't know any of them though !

Noodles.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:29

Bugger!! that's weird...maybe it's on my end...tho  I can see other pics..including mine okay.

Maybe it's something to do with my browser. I run Firefox..not Internet Exploder...

will load IE now and see if I can see it.

Is Noeleen Gregory related to Anne Gregory (see my previous pic)..? seem to remember she had a sister okay.

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:32

No luck. Just getting the little red x there...

Ah well...maybe it will appear later.

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:50

Is Noeleen Gregory related to Anne Gregory (see my previous pic)..? seem to remember she had a sister okay.

Don't know Hayseed, was actually going to ask you the same thing. She was going out with the lad that took that pic at the time. Think they were from Donaghmede or somewhere like that.

Rolo.

Posted By: xgrovehead
Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:59
Nope I can't see it either.  Now a technical question.  Is Noodles logging in from his own pc or is he there looking over your shoulder?!!!!

-------------
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 15:59
  Rolo....I can't see the pic on my pc either

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:03

OK have to go to plan B.

Hang on there for a minute or two.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:05
a49.gif

-------------
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:13
Originally posted by xgrovehead xgrovehead wrote:

Nope I can't see it either.  Now a technical question.  Is Noodles logging in from his own pc or is he there looking over your shoulder?!!!!

*LOL* Okay..that's a candidate for funniest post this week...hehehe!!

Okay Rolo..here it is now..

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:15

You'll have to put the names up again there Rolo

-------------

Posted By: Blondie
Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:16

Thats got to be the best picture yet take it thats you at the back Rolo ???????

-------------
Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !

Fecks sake Rolo - thats a lot of hair!!!!!!!!

And you're not wearing those famous trousers that everyone talks about!

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Ah Hayseed, you're a genius............. anyway, left to right,

John Daly,Noeleen Gregory,Peter Geraghty, Tommy Smith, Liam O'Rourke ( Captain of the Dublin team that won the All Ireland Minor Football Championship in 1982) and Rolo.

Nah, Xgh, that's another photo. Not sure about posting that one yet.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:18
Actually Rolo you sure you not wearing a wig in that photo ????

-------------
Blondie

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:21

A wig,certainly not Blondie, 25 years ago remember !

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:22

No probs Rolo...

Just gotta love that hair.....kinda has a life of it's own...hehehe!!

Later peeps..on the way home ..give her a hand with the ironing..heheh!!

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:24
Brilliant pic Rolo.....I'm sure you have had a hair cut since then !!!

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:24

No probs Rolo...

Just gotta love that hair.....kinda has a life of it's own...hehehe!!

More like its supporting its own ecosystem.............

Only messing Rolo its brilliant hair.

-------------
-Ancient Proverb.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:25

Originally posted by Bluebell Bluebell wrote:

Brilliant pic Rolo.....I'm sure you have had a hair cut since then !!!

Yeah, one or two, due another one around about now,unfortunately.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:25

Reminds me of something someone but cant quite remember

Hold on is that hairstyle slightly like one of the Hair Bear Bunch ????

Only joking would try and post one so yopu can get your own back but will have to raid my mums photo box over weekend see what I can come up with

-------------
Blondie

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:28

That's gas Blondie, 'cos there's couple of lads,not in that photo who used knock around with John Daly and meself who also had plenty of hair and people actually used call us that.

I might bring a few more pics to The Reunion, don't want to be putting poor Hayseed under too much pressure.

Rolo.

Posted By: LORRI
Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:30
Rolo, Is that John Daly from Kilmore (my cousin)

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:30
Cant really make it out with all the hair

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:40

Sure is Lorri, ( brother of Olive, Eamon, Karen, Dermot and Brian).

Yeah we knocked around together for years, lost touch and recently hooked up again.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:41
Jesus its a small world. Only saw him a few weeks ago.  See them all a lot

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:46

Ah Lorri,you got it in one.

Listen, the number of coincidences that have taken place around here since we started posting regularly has got totally out of hand altogether.

Don't think we ever met, though our Grove eras would be reasonably similar, we were 79/80 - 85.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 16:54
 No, John is my much older cousin  Will have some fun with that photo of him!!  I always hung around with Karen(still do), bar the grove years, she turned modette!! 

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:08
Originally posted by Rolo Rolo wrote:

I might bring a few more pics to The Reunion, don't want to be putting poor Hayseed under too much pressure.

Rolo.

No pressure Rolo...send away if ya like..only takes a few seconds to upload....really don't mind...keeps my mind occupied for another couple of mins...heheh!!

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:10

BTW..do you know is that girl in your pic related to Anne Gregory in my pic?..she lived off the Tonlagee road I think..

Haven't seen Anne in about 20 years..she was a gas ticket...lovely girl..

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:13
Originally posted by Rolo Rolo wrote:

Don't know Hayseed, was actually going to ask you the same thing. She was going out with the lad that took that pic at the time. Think they were from Donaghmede or somewhere like that.

Rolo.

Asked and Answered, HD.biggrinbiggrin

Actually, think they must've been. Now that you mention it,think Noeleen came from Rathvale which is off the aforementioned Tonlegee Road.

Rolo.

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 17:23

Is a small world okay. Gonna have to get Uggy(Eugene) on here..he knew a lot more peeps than I did...

I was quite shy and retiring back in them days...hehehe!!

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 18:48

Hey Rolo,

Nice pic!  Wheres the stripey trousers though?

-------------

Date Posted: 26-September-2006 at 20:34

Believe it or not Mel,only have one pic with them in it.................it's at my Granny's 80th birthday party so don't think it'll be going on here.

Rolo.

Posted By: Stevie
Date Posted: 27-September-2006 at 00:35

bigok Hi Rolo you're exactly the way I remember you! Is that Karen Daly's brother? I think we better send Bluebell 'round to do that garden and take the strimmer to your hair as wellWink

Stevie

Date Posted: 27-September-2006 at 00:39

Sure is Stevie ...............and unfortunately the passage of time has ensured that no strimming will be required as the hair is doing a great job of falling out completely unaided.bigcry

Rolo.

Date Posted: 27-September-2006 at 00:51

who's the little blue ghost at the back door?

-------------

Date Posted: 27-September-2006 at 11:14

Come on the rest of you.....if Rolo can put up a photo like that for all the site to see....then the rest of you have nothing to worry about

We wanna see loads more photo's so get searching.

-------------

Posted By: Fester
Date Posted: 06-October-2006 at 22:16
Hi Lads & Ladies,

Long time lurker, first time poster, this board is great!

That pic of Noel Glancy took me right back 20 years+, that guy could skin up a "special ciggy" one-handed while taking a slug from a can of beer with the other, all with impeccable cool on the top deck of the bus back from Abbey St to the Grove, while all the girls adored him! Knew him through my mate Dec Peelo (Coolock) who was another Grove Face 82-85 or so. There was a big mad blonde lad from Finglas called Hatch who used to bomb around (and fall off) motorbikes as well who was part of that crew. Some amazing hippy type girls as well that fuelled many a teenage fantasy, seem to remember a girl called Bugsy(?) on Howth Road who always had the best post-Grove parties.

Brilliant to have so many memories re-kindled reading this board and happy to say that having the pleasure of now knowing and regularly chatting to the one and only Mr Cecil Nolan through a mutual love of junior soccer (believe it or not) I can tell you that he gets huge pride and pleasure from the legacy he left behind and the affection that thousands of Grovers have for him to this day. So guys keep on Grovin' and reaching the parts of my brain that I thought the flagons of Stag in the Nep killed off all those years ago.

Date Posted: 06-October-2006 at 22:22

Hey welcome Fester...just laughing to myself at that description of Noel...I'll pass on your compliments...

and yeah..remember Hatch...used to drink with him ..along with a dozen others in the nep...

Maybe we should all try and organise a meet in the nep some night...pack the place out ..hehehe!!

-------------

Date Posted: 07-October-2006 at 14:26

Hey Fester,

Nice first post!

Wow! Small world, you've certainly mentioned a few heads that I remember.  I think everyone knew Hatch and his motorbike and "Bugsy" (Deirdre) from (ironically enough) just across the road from the Shieling on Howth Road..you obviously remember her "room" as well with all the posters and peoples drawings and poems written on the walls - great after-Grove and, indeed (before-Grove, on Sundays) parties...remember her well - she used to be one of the regulars to my house on Brookwood Ave in August for the "two weeks free house" when my folks went away

Mel.

-------------

Posted By: ShayG
Date Posted: 16-October-2006 at 16:39

ah well might as well bite the bullet and post a pic

here is myself centre niamh conway and pip (two other grovers) taken in aug 1990 on the leaving cert results day .. never forget it told the MA we were in a mates place and came home to find our picture taken outside bruxelles was in the evening edition of the dublin tribune .. no lies to get outta that

-------------
never forget your roots..northside forever

Date Posted: 16-October-2006 at 20:00
Fair play to you Shay.....nice pic....do you still keep in contact with the others in the photo? Anymore of you out there willing to bare your souls and put an old photo up?

-------------

Date Posted: 16-October-2006 at 22:29

If I had a scanner I would put up a pic but I'll bring a couple of photos to the reunion.

Mel.

-------------

Posted By: eejit91
Date Posted: 16-October-2006 at 23:20
What about Deb's pictures from that time?

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 00:45

Nice pic Shay,good on ya.

Debs pictures, now there's a plan !

Who's first ?

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 10:09
Well I would go first but dont have a scanner and even if I did still wouldnt know how to do it.

-------------
Blondie

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 11:31
I think Debs pictures would be a brilliant idea Teresa......it would give us more to laugh at and sl*g each other about. I brought HD to my debs....he went to his debs the year before he met me so he brought some other girl. It's gas when we all went to our debs we had to wear a white dress (with frills !!!!!)  Now the girls all go in designer dresses with false nails/tan/hair/boobs/teeth.....so much has changed. Anyway I'll see if I can root out an old debs photo....and give you all a laugh

-------------

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 13:28
I went to 6 debs!! yeah can you believe it!! some great some ok... some that bad I don't even have a pic!!!! LOL  I have a few here but a bit nervous about posting them.... oh yikes what have I started...

-------------
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 13:44

Now Teresa...you don't seem like the shy sort.

Come on everyone, let's give the girl some encouragement!!!

Photos! Photos! Photos!

-------------

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 21:35
Teresa..... 6 Debs.!!!!!...you were a popular girl. Come on there must be one photo from all those debs that you can post.....if you post yours then I'll post mine....is it a deal ??????

-------------

Posted By: finno
Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 22:53
I have some photos of Stryder. Here's a sample  

-------------
A man must have a code

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 23:09

dig camera repo of band photo circa '90 at the sunk kilkenny sorry bout quality

l-r padraig purcell, gar phelan, eddie lyons, me shay graham and david "shaky" Shakespeare ... missing at left anne lucey

-------------

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 23:18

Originally posted by Bluebell Bluebell wrote:

Teresa..... 6 Debs.!!!!!...you were a popular girl. Come on there must be one photo from all those debs that you can post.....if you post yours then I'll post mine....is it a deal ??????

Believe it or not I have no photo's of 2 of them - I have some of the 83 Davids debs I might post a few of them. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 23:27

Eh '82 David's Debs Teresa.

Shayg, your oul fella isn't called Shay too, by any chance, living in Hampton Court in Clontarf ?

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 23:36
no oul fella not called shay .. and still in belton pk ..or so mother says

-------------

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 23:37

Nice one, just know a Shay Graham, right age, living next to a friend of mine there.

Date Posted: 17-October-2006 at 23:42
first namesake ive ever encountered and all because of the grove eh..

-------------

Date Posted: 18-October-2006 at 09:31
Ok actually had a look last night and found one r two of my debs photos but still dont know how to post them on here

-------------
Blondie

Date Posted: 18-October-2006 at 12:52

Blondie, You basically need to post your photos on a web site somewhere and then add the link to them using the button with the picture of the tree.

If that doesn't make sense to you feel free to mail them to me and I'll post them for you. I'll pm you my email address.

-------------

Date Posted: 18-October-2006 at 13:03

Same here Blondie..have already set up a Photobucket account which I used to post Rolo's pics...

-------------

Date Posted: 18-October-2006 at 13:08

Ok guys will bring them in too work on friday  not in tomorrow ,and see if can post them myself if not will email them to one of you

Obviously this means I'm not to be only one

-------------
Blondie

Date Posted: 18-October-2006 at 13:14

Hey Blondie,

You're mad keen to post these Debs pics. Ya must look a million dollars in them biggrinbiggrin.

Date Posted: 18-October-2006 at 13:23

I have a Debs pic already scanned...and I most certainly do not look a million dollars...

But might just stick it up...hope yer woman wont mind ..wherever she be these days....hehehe

-------------

Date Posted: 18-October-2006 at 13:47
You look a million dollars to me babe  even though I'm not the girl in the picture 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net