Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
I have no life!
I have no life!
70 / 76

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-August-2008 at 13:53

In your dream T was The Love Doctor Rolo wearing his Jamies and his hat ????????

Dayo

Grov'in 70 - 76
Sponsored Links

verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2008 at 18:12

Pat,

Found that book on dreams- after a long rummage in the attic (great books had not seen in years and years).  It is all Index Linked so if you want to to look up something shoot - or would you like to have it yourself ???

Verona
Biker Pat View Drop Down
I spend too much time here!!!
72-75

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biker Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2008 at 21:12

Verh,

Am scared of what I'd find in it.

I seem to dream a lot and they are very vivid.

Where do I get this book in case I want to venture down that road.
May be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2008 at 00:04
Pat - It is an old one and I have it.  You have nothing ever to fear i.e. it states always take the goodness out of dreams - never the badness.  Same idea in every day life, smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone.
Verona
joey the lips View Drop Down
1979 -1983

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey the lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2008 at 00:20
So smile ,even if it kills you
You can checkout anytime u like but u can never leave
maryi View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!
74-80

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2008 at 23:05

Verona, there is a lot in what you say - I smiled to an old lady this morning and asked her if she wanted a had putting her bags in the car.    She had a lot of shopping and it was heavy.   We loaded the car and I brought her trolly back so see a big lump of a son sitting in the drivers seat reading the newspaper.   The smile wore a bit thin at that stage - but she was a lovely old lady and i was glad to help out.

So your are right Joey - Smile - it keeps them thinking !!!!

mary
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-August-2008 at 00:30
Hope you told that "lump" to have a nice day ???? 
Verona
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-August-2008 at 17:28

ok Verona had a dream other nite down in my mobile i dreamt i couldnt get out of the bed because i had a snow white sheet over me and it was tied to my big toe and i couldnt get out of the bed........

What does that mean...lol

Jeez dreams are weird best not to look into them too hard im sure

All I wanted was chips!!
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-August-2008 at 22:37

Sharon  -  Will have a "look see" in that book when I get home so expect some good news................. to follow.

Just checked - the white sheet denotes peaceful surcease of worries. Unexpected friends will visit you.  If the bed was in open air, you are due a delightful experience.

Sharon - treat this as fun - nothing else.

Edited by verh
Verona
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-August-2008 at 00:01

Pat - Have just been checking this old book for Sharon - the summary:

What does it mean to dream of tunnels, rainbows, alarm bells, travelling, swimming or embarrassment ?  Nobody knows for sure how to value dream interpretation in the modern world.  It is a very individual process.  However, the dreaming mind is a kaleidoscope of different images which are thought to reveal important signals from the subconscious. Enclosed mainly represent a study of both folklore and history of popular psychology.

Take from that what you may.

Verona
Bluebell View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
1981 to 1984

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-August-2008 at 09:18
Blondie....just to let you know that you were in my dream last night, nothing much happened in it, but you were there having dinner with your mum. Just thought I'd let you know.
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter
Biker Pat View Drop Down
72-75

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biker Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-August-2008 at 22:10

BB,

Fair play BB for sharing that one.

That's exactly what I'm on about.

Why was Blondie in that dream

Edited by Biker Pat
May be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Biker Pat

Grove 1972-1975
Blondie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1978 - 1981 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2008 at 22:04

[QUOTE=Bluebell]Blondie....just to let you know that you were in my dream last night, nothing much happened in it, but you were there having dinner with your mum. Just thought I'd let you know. [/QUOTE

Thats strange BB did actually have dinner with my mam last sunday  spooky

Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !
Bluebell View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
1981 to 1984

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 09:18
God.....maybe I'm psychic after all !!!!!.....and thats psychic not psycho 

Edited by Bluebell
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter
Black Russian View Drop Down
86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 09:34
A Psycho Bluebell
"Legal downloads is killing Piracy"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/th
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 13:50
I had a dream of butterflies the other night and they were ugly first and then a sheet was put over the cage and when it was pulled away they were so white and out of this world.... what does that mean...
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 14:10
.........it means that you need to give me a lend of that sheet .............or use it on a certain " in law " of yours .
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 14:28
Yep!!!! Your very bad
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 14:46
Learning from the best T
verh View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-August-2008 at 20:37

T  -  Remember this is from DA BOOK not me:

To dream of a butterfly indicates prosperity and fair attainments.  To see them flying about, denotes news from absent friends, by letter or via someone who has seen them.

Hope that means something T.

V

Verona
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>