Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guilty/Not Guilty Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 13:07

Never but Rolo don't worry I have never bungy jumped either - a big chicken for heights.  I am not a gambler either - went out with a fella who was and it almost ruined his life.  Terrible.  ps: some of these fellas I mention might just be the same ones I mentioned before..  dont start counting as you might be counting twice...Big smile

I'm running out of questions!!!

Have you ever flashed your arse at anyone!LOL

Edited by eejit91
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sponsored Links

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 13:24

Or three times,no more counting for me Teresa,promise.

Used to do the Poker Machines when I was in college and had no cash,so you had to make a fiver last an awfully long time.Walked home from town many a time though as a result.

Have done the mooning thing several times,out bus windows on school trips over the years kinda thing.Not recently though,not even in the Kilt.

Ever thrown someone's bike into a river in Austria,or anywhere else for that matter.

Rolo.

Edited by Rolo
Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 15:31

Rolo I'm glad you shared your arse on display story as you were beginning to sound like too much of a goody two shoes altogetherSmile

Yes! our youth was obviously misspent-but great! but we're relatively sedate now whereas YOU are going off on mad football trips???

Paddy Wagon- Yes, but I was on jury duty, also ended up in a police car chase when I was mugged once...one of those stories for a few drinks.

Restaurants: always leave tip regardless of service charge or try to hand it to person directly serving me.Used to just accept bad service and/or food but I think something just comes over you when you hit 40 and you decide that it just isn't good enough, so now I do complain.

I'm always scrupuously honest about handing up peoples possessions that I find-also have had the experience of people returning prized possessions to me.

No. I haven't ever flashed or thrown a bike anywhere near water...(now, why do I feel there's a story here??!) nor had the courage or stomach for bungee jumping , I don't even go to Funderland..

Anyone ever fallen asleep on a bus/train and totally missed stop?

Stevie

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 17:41

Not fallen asleep Stevie but got on the Malahide train once thinking it was for Raheny and then ended up in Malahide only to get the same train back and end up in town again... - blinken hours by the time I got home, I would have been quicker walking.

Have you ever been walked home by your boyfriends Mother only because he was too drunk to get up off the sofa!!! sorry Rolo I am guessing you never had a boyfriend!!!!Big smile

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 18:03

Correct Teresa,but as Stevie rightly pointed out I appear to be living my life backwards,so who knows.Having said that,doubt if anyone's Mother would attempt to walk me anywhere.

Never fallen asleep on the bus or train,have thrown someone's bike into a river in Austria though,( Wa Hay ,Rolo actually remembers something slightly wild from his sheltered past so feels like one of the lads again.)

Usual story,gang of lads on way home from boozer after an Ireland match,bike leaning against railings by side of river,now ya see it now ya don't.

Rolo.

Edited by Rolo
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 18:38

So there's a bit of a knacker in ya after all.  I take it, it was some poor fellas bike.  That's terrible, your barred from here, get out!

Have you ever peed anywhere other then the toilet when you were drunk... in the house that is..... let's see who will admit to that...Big smile

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 18:42

Most definitely was some poor Austrian's bike,didn't care though 'cos they'd just beaten us 3-1 and he was probably cheering louder than anyone else.

Must've done that,though not in my own house.Remember using the sink in someone's bathroom once 'cos the jacks was occupied.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 18:48

You know my brother did that in one of his friends brand new house... his new wife caught him and has still not spoken to him till this day... LOL...

Edited by eejit91
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 19:03

u didnt edit quick enough....lol

never thrown a bike in a river never bungee jumped on my to do list mind that and a parachute jump.....have to loose weight 1st dont want to drop like a lead ballon....lol

peed hmm never newhere bar toilet fields etc but nearly did on the bus home one night ...had too many drinks after work one night got last bus home to the briggan got into the country no lights nothing and needed to pee jeez i was in bits decided if it was to happen itld have to happen so took off coat incase i peed on the seat so i could cover up as i left bus luckily enough i managed to make it to balbriggan jumped off bus nearly knocking the hubby over as i dashed past him into the nearest pub hadnt been in it be4 ended up in a snug(snug ffs country bumpkins...gone now mind) had to go behind bar to get to loo with all these old fellas looking at me dashed to loo just made it......i wouldnt have cared if i had peed on bus i was that bad....lol

never been walked/driven home by a parent

"Has ne1 got tattoos??"

was out tonite at removals back in aunts house a cousin of my dads said she'ld got a tattoo i couldnt believe it she is 59 my mum was all fair play to u and all that....i was lol ffs i got a tattoo 3 yrs ago and my mum wouldnt talk to me for a month...lol

Shar

All I wanted was chips!!
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 19:08
Originally posted by Sharon Sharon wrote:

u didnt edit quick enough....lol

Shar

Ah Sharon I don't care if you lot see that but not the free world as we know it!!!

Anyhow any chance you would have a lone of an ashtray is thereLOL

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 19:09

This is getting too predictable altogether............no tattoos,sis in law has one though,does that count ?.

Like this story though. Know a girl who was at a work party with a gang of lads,she was the only girl working there.They're on the minibus on the way home when she's gotta go.It's three in the morning and they're on the way back from Ashbourne or somewhere.

So the bus stops and she goes into someone's garden and squats to do the business. All of a sudden the Security Lights come on and she's illuminated like a rabbit in headlights. Needless to say the boys in the bus got a good kick out of it.

Rolo.

Edited by Rolo
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 19:11

plenty of ashtrays in my house all dettoxed before being used....lol

All I wanted was chips!!
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-January-2006 at 19:12

Rolo

no it doesnt count...lol

All I wanted was chips!!
xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2006 at 07:57

No tats, never did a bungee jump.

Anyone ever milked a cow?

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2006 at 08:30

I was going to ask that yesterday! Yep I have but I don't like the feel of their yokey me bobs.....Big smile

Have you ever ran up the road after someone shouting their name only to find it was not the person you thought it was?

Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2006 at 08:54

Oh God yes or something very similar..........................

Have you ever lost your car in a multistorey or other very large car park?

And no I haven't done this!

re milking cows, udders are a peculiar texture all right.  Did make me very glad that I'm not a cow though - farmers aren't very gentle when they have a big herd to milk before breakfast................................

Edited by xgrovehead
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2006 at 09:06

Actually had to wander around the DCU Car Park for a while today,'cos we were a bit late and locked the car and ran. I'm not familiar with the layout so took about fifteen minutes.You do feel like a gobsh*te though.

Never milked a cow.

Ever tried to exchange something in a shop in which you hadn't made the original purchase.( Scraping the bottom of the barrel here lads.)

Rolo.

Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2006 at 09:16
God Rolo, I'm shocked between this and the bike in Austria............
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2006 at 09:18

I know Xgh, but pales into insignificance compared to some of yours,Stevies and Teresa's.

Thought Sharon 'd have some colourful stories to share.

See ya,

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2006 at 09:21
Xgh Rolo was a boot boy in his day....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>