Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guilty/Not Guilty Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 09:02
Originally posted by Stevie Stevie wrote:

Joint? absolutely and still would if given half a chance (Rolo I'm stuuned how ever did you manage to avoid that and go to The Grove??).

Stevie

ok Stevie when I come home you get the gear and we'll all have a dope party.

Edited by eejit91
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sponsored Links

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 10:29

Originally posted by xgrovehead xgrovehead wrote:

Yes - I was on the guest list of course

Interested in that one Xgh.Care to release any more details ?

We've always got on the guest list for Gabrielle whenever she comes to play here.

At one show a few years back Catherine and her sister managed to get chatting to one of the backing singers who invited them to the after show party.They were playing the next night so we all got guest passes.During the show Linda ( the backing singer ) drags Catherine up on stage for one of the numbers.From then on whenever they're in town the girls always hook up with them and go along as guests.

Cheating on partners : Whatcha trying to do here Teresa drag us down to your level ? Sure how can you possibly remember all yours ?

Me ? Absolutely and unequivocally under no circumstances, wouldn't countenance it.

Rolo.

Edited by Rolo
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 16:00

That's the last time I'll ever ask you if you ever won a race!!!

Drag you down to my level!!! what does that mean?  I actually have never cheated - thought you knew my take on that...

I'm insulted...  Have you ever been insulted by a person you now consider a friend??????

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 16:05

You're some tulip,anyone can see for themselves the time of your edit.And...........by now they all know that I'm not the type to act the goat,take the p*ss or anything like that at all.

So less of the " poor little injured me business ".Why do't you take a minute to read back a few weeks at all the sh*te you've thrown in this direction before you start casting aspersions.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 16:08

Speak to the hand Rolo cause the head aint listening!

Your hitting low tonight I must say!!!!

injured! I'm in pain here... in bits.. can't believe you would insult me so.....  Up your gicker!!

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 16:14

Originally posted by eejit91 eejit91 wrote:

Your hitting low tonight I must say!!!!

You know what they say,live with them and get like them.Before I came out here I was quiet and shy and NICE.

Now look what's happened in the space of a few weeks.

Rolo. 

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 16:16

"Ninja of the Nasty" .... Nice my arse, you were never nice...

Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:31

Ah Teresa that good ole country boy must have dined out on that story for years: of the night he met some "fast woman from Dublin"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Just as long as it was good...if you know what I mean???!!Wink

I AM NOT posting tonight as I've been out for a few drinks and a chinese meal with girlies and God alone knows what I might reveal here, poor Rolo can only stand so much excitement & shocks at HIS age

Stevie

Ever left a restaurant without paying the bill?....& No I didn't do that tonight..

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:38

Ah Stevie, some day I will give you the details.. it was gas and you would be on the floor listening to it...

Good for you keep your stories for yourself - Heaven help us... Rolo will give you stick if you say too much..Wink  in the midst of a bottle of wine here myself, supposed to go out but cancelled it as we are both wrecked...

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:41

Jeez Stevie his age is fastly coming up on us all

but i suppose oldies just cant hack it

Note to myself....." no acting old when im old stay young at heart"

no never left without paying unless it was a crap meal and i refused to pay..lol

Friends Teresa... with a friend like him who needs enemies!!

But sure it keeps u on ur toes....lol

I wonder if we started a truth or dare  topic would ne1 do the dares?

Has anyone played that and said they did the dare and they hadnt?

All I wanted was chips!!
Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:45

Teresa, sounds like thats a story for OUR dope partyClap

Stevie

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:45
LOL Rolo I think the girlies are on my side - see live a little tell alot....
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:47

Stevie it sure is - I have told it to friends and still get a good old sl*gging for it... ah sure it was a long time ago in another world as they say!!

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:49

LOL @ Dope party

Jeez girls do ye want this forum closed down....lol

See they were going to let ppl off with a warning for 1st offence with a bit of hash and then 2 days later changed their mind  ffs whats this country like

Teresa us girlies will always stick up for one of our own as we all know we are better than those men or boys!

Shar

All I wanted was chips!!
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:51
See though the boys always thought they had the better of us! I am beginning to wonder - perhaps it was us girls that had the last laugh so to speekWink....
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:53

Teresa we only let them think to keep them happy but we know better.

All I wanted was chips!!
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 19:55

could not agree more!

see ya later Sharon, Stevie.

who would ever think we would laugh so much about our past... seems like a long time ago.

No I never left a restaurant without paying a bill!! not that I remember anyway....Confused

No Sharon never played that game!

Did you ever mitch from school?

Edited by eejit91
xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-January-2006 at 13:28

Never!

Never left a restaurant w/o paying either.  Never two timed, never had a one night stand - I'm a good girl!!Embarrassed Did stand a fellow up once though

Ever end up in A&E as a direct result of sex? Confused (thats ER to you Teresa and Casualty to you Russ)  (And I don't mean an STD)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  See if anyone admits to this one!!!

And what did I miss last night?  God glad now that I didn't log on, might've got caught in the cross fire!  Good to see that you've now kissed and made up.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-January-2006 at 15:12

XGH you never mitched from school! ah girl what are you missing, I mitched for a whole week once in a friends house only to be sitting at the table one morning and her Dad arrived home - up the stairs we all scarpered and under the bed the lot of us went, we were still there about 3 hours later.  He admitted to us years after we left school that he had got a phone call in work to say a crowd of us were in the house and he knew all the time that we were up under the beds.... Other times we would go to another friends house for lunch and then down the park for the afternoon.... only did that in 5/6th year.  I was always the one to write the notes.

Quote XGH: Ever end up in A&E as a direct result of sex? Only when I was having Darragh, meaning giving birth...the mind wanders..- never ever for any other reason - can you imagine..... have heard some stories from two doctors we know!!!!

Ever caught naked?Embarrassed

Edited by eejit91
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-January-2006 at 15:23

Caught naked where Teresa??...lol

Never been to A+E as a direct result of sex, have been there because of the oppisite sex mind...lol...boys play too rough, broke a toe while messing with one of the lads while swimming down in St Pauls

Never mitched from school too much of a chicken...lol

Ive no probs with nakedness my hubby goes mad if im going around with no clothes on ( upstairs like after a shower or something with blinds opened) says some1 might see i always answer" jasus if some1 is looking they are pervy fooks and sad bastards and god love them if they look at my body"

Ever been to a Naturist resort?

All I wanted was chips!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>