The Grove Social Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guilty/Not Guilty Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 11:23
WinkDid THAT the night of the DEBs!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 14:11

Detail Stevie Details!

Have you ever been hit on by the same sex?

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 14:15

Have actually,pure fluke I may add.Remind me to tell y'all some day.

Have you ever made a racist remark ?

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 14:20

Yes remind me to tell you another time!!!Embarrassed

Have you peed yourself from laughing? 

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 14:21

Haven't actually,but know a few who have.Normally girlies ,think it's an anatomical thing.

You ever listened to Wham ?

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 14:23

No! terribe..

Have you ever smoked a joint?

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 14:32

Sorry to say I never have,never took a tab,snorted charlie,or even smoked a fag.

Lame or what. No,actually quite proud of it.Hope the lads follow suit.

However,do drink like a fish.

Have you ever fallen asleep on the Jacks in a boozer ?

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 15:56

No I wouldn't sit on a strange toilet to save my life!!!! You'll get crabs if you keep doing that Rolo!

Have you ever talked to someone for ages only to find out you were calling them the wrong name all time?

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 16:05

Love it Teresa u from same stock...No sitting on strangers toilets and always Hover(spell)

Have talked to ppl and called them wrong name its awfull or talking to them and thinking they some1 else and u say something and they give u that strange are you mad look...lol

Happy to say never took drugs not into that sort of thing and i hope to god sinead will be the same

Jasus everyone has listened to Wham at some stage whether they wanted to or not

As for Racist remark no offence to ne1 reading this but when we younger it was always said "he worked like a black" we didnt take it to be racist then but i sure as hell wouldnt use it now its so hard to know what is PC these days my kid started school and loads of nonnationals in the class when she talking about one of the boys i didnt know what way to ask was he "black,brown,white or what"

still find it hard as i dont know what they really want to be called so i just saw is he/she same colour as Abuka a school pal of my daughters

anyway back to this lawk......

Have u ever knocked down an animal and kept driving?

All I wanted was chips!!
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 16:11

Ah Rolo I bet you put the joint in your mouth just never inhaled!!! All politicians say that - and sure we know you’re a FF man true and true..

Sharon I think I killed a squirrel the other day - mushed him on the road...

Have you ever walked around with your fly down!Embarrassed

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 16:23

Yes have walked around with fly down....lol..sure it happens to everyone

Road kill....jeez lucky you aint like those guys in the blue collar comedy ...lol

have you ever gone into a gig or anything like that without paying

All I wanted was chips!!
xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 17:15

Yes - I was on the guest list of course!!!

Drugs - Yes, but of course I didn't inhale Embarrassed 

Fly - yes Cry

Fallen asleep on a loo - No - with you there girls, my mammy taught me to always hover and no matter how pissed I've been I've never broken that rule!  (I've broken plenty of her other rules though!!!)

Hit a car and driven off - jeez no.

Have you ever puked all over the place in someone elses house? Dead

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 18:05

Never! jezz louise....

I did a projectile one night at the top of the stairs in one of the pubs off Grafton street - it landed on a fella as he just started to come up the stairs... full impact - splatter.... Big smile

Have you ever two timed anyone?

Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 19:16

This is hilliarous!

Debs was in Dalkey Island Hotel and many a tuxedo didn't make it back to the hire shop next dayLOL well you'd have to go for a walk on the beach there after the dancing..etc.., would'nt you? and after a few drinkies it seemed such a good idea to go for a swim and those long ruffled things we wore then would have drowned ya....

Joint? absolutely and still would if given half a chance (Rolo I'm stuuned how ever did you manage to avoid that and go to The Grove??).

Have done the toilet thing too, can't remember the details but I must have done some interested things with the toilet paper as well 'cos the house looked like the Andrex puppy had gone mad on speed the following morningEmbarrassed

Forgot about "Hit-on" thing, yes regularly, like last week ..a bit awkward actually....

Have only ever driven over already dead things like yesterday! 3 foxes in Omagh!

Ever had a one-night stand?

Stevie

Edited by Stevie
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 19:30

eh yeah! only one though...Wink... a good old county boy... what can I say jiggy jiggyLOLLOL...

Rolo will be rolling in his grave at the very thoughts.... the innocent young man that he is!!! yeah right....

Wait I have to tell you about my joint experience!!! I was at the Stones Concert in Slane and feeling very cool when this fine thing sits beside me and offers me his joint to which I reply - Yes please.. (first time ever) anyhow as soon as I put the thing in my mouth he stands up and starts roaring all over the place "she has drugs".  I almost swallowed the thing... that was it for me.  Anyhow a couple of years ago I was in a little wine bar here when I pop outside for air.. with that I bump into a customer of mine and she, to my surprise is smoking a joint - "give us a pull of that says I"... I was 3 sheet to the wind, came back into the bar all wide eyed... Martin did not know what to think.... mad stuff.  1st and last time I tried.

ok that said! Have you ever peed down a laneway?

Edited by eejit91
Stevie View Drop Down
1976-81ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 19:41

Oh definitely, women don't do it so well, do they?  I always end up with my feet wet...as the the little girl said to the little boy on the sunday school picnic when they both had a call of "nature" ...."thats a handy thing to bring on a picnic"!!!

Rolo is already damned, its young Lenny I'm worried about?!

Ever tried desperately to appear sober in front of someones parents in your Grove days?

Stevie

Edited by Stevie
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 05:46

Originally posted by eejit91 eejit91 wrote:

Have you ever talked to someone for ages only to find out you were calling them the wrong name all time?

Jeez,lads seems like there was some crack here last night.

Now,haven't done that but one of the Barman down the boozer used call me Paul for some reason.This went on for about two years and I hadn't the heart to tell him.Then one day out of the blue he started calling me by my right name.Funny thing,his name's Paul.

Skinny Dipping,no.

Fly Down,probably.

Urinated in a lane,definitely.

Hit an animal and kept driving,no.

Puked in someone's gaff,no...............but Buck Whaley's that's another story.

One Night Stand, what's that ?

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 08:39

Do you want me to tell ya Rolo! since it was Stevie's question I will let her tell ya!Wink

Were you ever bitten by a dog?

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 08:47

Yeah,and would you believe I can't even remember her name LOLLOL.

Ever been to nosebag in someone's gaff and had to tolerate crap grub and had to pretend it was tasty ?

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-January-2006 at 08:53

No not me but get this when Martin was working in Dublin.  He was going to the pub with a group of lads from work, well he went home with one of them first as he wanted to change or something like that.  Anyhow this fella's Mother decided to give Martin tea and wait for it - white pudding sandwiches... Martin said he had to eat them... ohhhh yuck.  I think I remember being fed coddle in someones house - those white sausages - like widows memories......

Your terrible on the dog thing!!! did you have to get a tetanus..LOL

Did you ever win a race?

Edited by eejit91
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>