Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guilty/Not Guilty Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2006 at 12:02

Have you ever took a dump in a bag?

LOLLOLLOL Not me but know someone who did LOLLOLLOL

OK I have to explain this question! It’s about some friends of ours that at the time lived in an apartment.  One day their toilet backup while let's call him Steve, was at work.  Anyhow let’s call her Lisa really needed to go to the toilet #2... The Plummer was on his way and she knew she could not hold it. In the meantime Steve phoned and Lisa explained her dilemma on how she really needed to go but couldn't with the blocked toilet.  He in amusement told her to sh*t in a bag - taking it literly she did and then put it in the dumpster... .....  He was only kidding of course...

It's just so funny as if you do a visual on that and picture someone going into a bag...... LOL

Edited by eejit91
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sponsored Links

russell View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
82-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2006 at 12:40
Originally posted by Rolo Rolo wrote:

Originally posted by xgrovehead xgrovehead wrote:

So you wouldn't be into going to the Antarctic then - 11 days on a boat round trip from the most southern tip of Argentina???  Thats our next adventure as soon as TLF is old enough.

Now I know you're nuts Xgh. 11 days on a bleedin' boat through the roughest seas in the world.Please.

If it was me I'd wait 'til TLF was 50,then you'd be too old and have to cancel.

Rolo.

Xgh that trip sounds brilliant ! dont wait too long as Teresa says the ice is melting

Rolo .... jeez how could you not want to do something like that ?

Edited by russell
Russ
russell View Drop Down
82-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2006 at 12:44
Originally posted by eejit91 eejit91 wrote:

Have you ever took a dump in a bag?

LOLLOLLOL Not me but know someone who did LOLLOLLOL

yeah Teresa !

was in a national park once and the sign clearly said NO DUMPING !..used my Rugsack, which I'm trying to sell on ebay at the moment LOL

Russ
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2006 at 13:04

Originally posted by russell russell wrote:

Rolo .... jeez how could you not want to do something like that ?

Just don't like boats Russell.Would love to do something like a trip to South America for the Macchu Picchu thing or to Vietnam,Laos and Cambodia,but boats,no thanks.Even get jittery waking along the pier in Howth.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-February-2006 at 15:59
That is so funny Russ!!!!!LOL
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-February-2006 at 17:21

Have you ever burned yourself?

Kay Fagan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay Fagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-February-2006 at 17:24

Ye drinking Sambuca one night and forgot to blow it out before I drank itEmbarrassed

Kay Fagan
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-February-2006 at 17:26
LOL.... ok sorry but that is funny........ahhhhhhhhhh
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 05:52

no dumps in bags here jeez the thoughts of it..lol

I did same as kay with the sambucas oh i just love them when im not too drunk to blow out the flame..lol

dont know if ild be into a boating adventure but then again a good auld booze cruise never did ne1 any real harm...lol

Has ne1 ever done the booze cruise? good friday use to be the day for them..lol...oh those were the days..lol

Caught doing dirty deed ?as Teresa would call it...ild prefer to call it making love..hehe........hasnt happened being caught i mean...but the day hubby catches me will be the day im fooked out of this house..hehe "ONLY JOKING"

Has anyone ever pretended to be having an affair with partner when they know some auld biddy is listening to everything that you are talking about in pub or restruaunt...we do it all the time it gets really funny when you lower ur voice a bit and the auld biddy is nearly falling off her chair so she can hear what you are saying..lol

Shar

All I wanted was chips!!
xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 06:13
Thats a classic Sharon - must try that sometime.  knowing my luck though, I'd get a handbag in the back of the head!
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 08:49
Have you ever had a small operation and felt them cutting you open?
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 08:54

Originally posted by xgrovehead xgrovehead wrote:

Thats a classic Sharon - must try that sometime

...............and if you do try it,make sure it's in Casa Pasta on the seafront 'cos the tables are so close together you're bound to get a captive audience. 

Never had any operations,TBTG ,never been in hospital,ever,ever.

Rolo.

Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 09:02

I can't stand that place, I've never had a good meal there.

I had a mole removed and felt him tugging at my skin - yuck!

We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 09:07

Yeah,not the place to go for a divine culinary experience.

We're not blessed with a wide selection of good eateries round here,where d'ya like to go ?

Rolo.

Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 09:22

I like Wongs but himself doesn't like Chinese.  He likes Kunara but I don't like Indian!  Bay is ok but they don't like kids (i'm sure its not their offical policy).  Les Amis is way overpriced and hit and miss. Sand bar does lovely food but is a little too small and their desserts are too continental for my taste.  Their pizza delivery is the business though.  Clontarf Castle barfood is very good and great value - bangers on mash - yummy.  Templars bistro is nice for an occasion.  New coffee shop opposite St Gabriels church does lovely lunches and cakes - Tillys, but its not open in the evenings.  Java in Killester is fine for a quick bite but a bit too small.

Sorry you asked?  I've never been to Picassos but I think I've covered nearly everywhere else.  Oh yes the DH - bit too big and barnlike for my taste but the cakes are fine!!

Oh yeah Da Enzos in Fairview is very good too.

Do you recommend anywhere?

-Ancient Proverb.
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 09:34

Kinda like Chinese on occasion but don't like Wongs,always think they're too quick to want you out.Love Indian,think Kinara is ok but not mad about Bilash.Jamuna in Drumcondra,opposite Fagan's is the business but if ya don't like Indian................

Thought Bay was OK but agree with ya on the kids,even though ours are older,not much for them on the menu.Sand,haven't tried,have been to Picasso a few times,good grub but always get the impression that your man is trying to fleece you.

Totally agree with ya on Les Amis but sometimes in spite of this ya go 'cos there's nowhere else.Got a great Bacon Sandwich in Tilly's one morning,and have been at lunchtime a couple of times,not bad at all,same with Javaholics.

Only in Templar's once and hated it.Long time ago but grub was appalling.Never done the bar food thing but have heard good reports.

Catherine likes Da Enzo's ,not mad about it,like the Fillet Steak in the Dollier if you're just after golf or in a hurry,not for an occasion.

See I was right,not much quality around.According to young Byrne though,new restaurant going over HBs soon. Watch out for that.

Big Blue in Howth is ok,if a bit far out.

Sorry you replied ?

Rolo.

Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 09:48
I'm just wondering which ones are owned by your mates!!!
-Ancient Proverb.
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 10:31

None of the above..................

Although we've been to Jamuna so often the young Indian fella that runs it considers us his mates.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 10:51
Been to Picasso & Les Amis both were good.  I was at a great Italian restaurant when home with my friend Christ (just noticed that and thought I better change it or you'll be talking, Chris is the name)  in Fairview - up one of the side streets, can't remember the name of it but it was fantastic.  I must find out and let you all know.  Very pleasant night and no rush at all. 

Edited by eejit91
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 11:18

That must be Da Enzo,the one that Xgh was talking about.

It's on the left side as you go from Fairview down towards Ballybough,green windows and door,I think.

Rolo.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>