Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guilty/Not Guilty Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guilty/Not Guilty Game
    Posted: 25-January-2006 at 07:24

To keep us busy while Word Association is off line...

You pose a question and the next poster has to say whether they have ever been guilty of it or not guilty and then they post a new question.

You'll get the hang of it.

I'll start off with an easy one.  Bound to get a few guiltys

Have you ever been logged on to The Grove Forum when you should've been working?

Sponsored Links

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 07:26

Guilty,

You ever been working when you should have been logged onto the Grove Forum ?

Rolo.

xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 07:28

Not as regularly.

Have you ever lied to someone when they asked if an item of clothing suited them? 

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 07:40

No i wouldnt do that to anyone too honest for my own good gets me into trouble at times

"Have you ever bought something and wouldnt tell spouse/partner the real price of it?"

I havent but a pal of mine does that all the time  

All I wanted was chips!!
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 07:43

Never.

You ever , nah...........too dangerous.

You ever fed the animals at the Zoo when you're not supposed to.

Rolo.

Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 07:57

Not in recent years but when younger i did but i think then you were allowed to feed them they werent as strict or maybe now i can read the "do not feed the animals" notice...lol

"have you ever cheated in an exam" since you left school

Havent done any so doesnt apply to me

All I wanted was chips!!
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 08:09

No, but I saw someone who now holds a very high public office and I won't name doing it in an exam once.  Shame on him.  Been very tempted to in stats exams - sums aren't my strong point.

Have you ever broken a red light?

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 08:12

Millions of times.

Have you ever got Penalty Points ?

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 08:49

No! it's everyone elses fault when I'm in an accident!!!!!LOL

Have you ever peed on the seat of the toilet?

You know that was pointed at you Rolo I bet you pee on the seat all the time and poor Catherine has to clean it up!!!!

ok since nobody is owning up to that.

Have you ever had sun stroke!

Edited by eejit91
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 09:22

Yes, as a kid.

Have you ever stolen anything - even a penny sweet, or apples from a neighbours tree?

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 09:30

Originally posted by eejit91 eejit91 wrote:

You know that was pointed at you Rolo I bet you pee on the seat all the time and poor Catherine has to clean it up!!!!

Ffs Teresa,remind me never to take a short break from here without asking your permission ever again.

Jeez,you're on form today.

Any chance you could have a cut off someone else for a change ? 

Keep this up and it'll be a pleasure to stay away tomorrow.

Oh yeah,stole a tube of Airfix Glue from Woolworths on Henry Street as a kid.

Have you ever decided to pick on some poor fellow forum member,without let up,for the whole day?

Rolo.

Edited by Rolo
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 09:54

Guilty!

Have you ever reversed your car without opening your garage door!!!

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 10:15

No points here how about u rolo

red light never amber sometimes no garage Teresa

gone out commandoTongue

All I wanted was chips!!
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 10:21

The answers to those two questions,in no particular order are no and yes.

Looked at someone elses phone and read their messages. ?

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 10:26

No never - not my style.

commondo -  Rolo come on now - the kilt - remember.

As for me - I like to keep me knickers on Thank you very much.  I have went commando once as one time I went into a toilet and the shagger before me never left the seat up hense I peed all over the seat and me knickersLOLLOLLOL so I had to put them in the bin!!LOL and go commando as you say - I was only about 14.....Confused

Have you ever picked your nose in public! come on will yis - I bet you all have!

Ok since you wont answer that have you ever fallen down the stairs!

Edited by eejit91
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 19:34

God Teresa thats my pet hate ppl picking their nose in public.....dont you just hate being stopped at lights and guy in lane beside you with his finger up his nose thinking no1 can see him...yes i said guy cause ive never seen a female doing it

Havent fallen down stairs but have fallen up stairs...lol...1 night   after a xmas night out we staying in hotel and in bar for a few drinks i went to bar went to go back up the 3 yes 3 steps and i fell up them I swear it was the shoes i was wearing..lol

Has anyone ever tipped off a car and kept going knowing they had done some damage?

Havent dont it myself but has been done twice to me

All I wanted was chips!!
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2006 at 19:41

Never,never,never.

I love me jammer and get really angry when that happens,which it has a couple of times.Not much damage but fierce upsetting.

Once I was having a meeting with a guy in the Security business,CCTV and stuff,and was parked outside his office.All of a sudden a van pulls out and while we're all looking out the window proceeds to rip the number plate from the front of my car as it reverses out.

I've gone down to the driver who flatly denies everything. He's effin and blinding and swearing that he hasn't done anything.

Wasn't the whole thing recorded on my mates security camera.

Ever set off the fire alarm in a hotel ?

Rolo.

The Doctor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 11:00

Never! Not in my line of work.

Did you ever feel addicted to a forum and the day everyone agreed not to sign in feel somewhat lost and alone in the world.......

The Doc.
Noodles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noodles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 11:02

No, but I know someone who does...............

Did anyone ever rob a bottle of wine in a nightclub 'cos the owners were too drunk to notice ?

Noodles.

The Doctor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-January-2006 at 11:05

No but I left a bar over here with 16 shot glasses in my doctors case!!

Have you ever went skinny dipping?

The Doc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>