Guilty/Not Guilty Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Black Russian View Drop Down
I spend too much time here!!!
86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guilty/Not Guilty Game
    Posted: 12-May-2006 at 08:49
Originally posted by Sharon Sharon wrote:

Oh Rolo

I hate that on hols people want to be your "new best friend"

I never exchange fone numbers or that with ppl i meet on hols not my thing

Shar

Isn't it the same when you leave a job... Yeah we keep in touch blah blah blah.... I never do I forget to...

But saying that going for a BBQ in june with the last job in Kobra Bar in Leeson street yAYYYYYYYYYY

"Legal downloads is killing Piracy"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/th
Sponsored Links

Black Russian View Drop Down
86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2006 at 06:06
Originally posted by eejit91 eejit91 wrote:

Again Blondie, Peter, Bluebell, Softlad - answer all these in order - go back to page one.

Do you think I have the time of day to go back and re-read this topic and the The Story topic in my busy work day.... Yeah to bloody right I have
"Legal downloads is killing Piracy"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/th
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2006 at 18:13
Again Blondie, Peter, Bluebell, Softlad - answer all these in order - go back to page one.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2006 at 08:35
Have you ever been knocked down?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Sharon View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2006 at 08:25

Oh Rolo

I hate that on hols people want to be your "new best friend"

I never exchange fone numbers or that with ppl i meet on hols not my thing

Shar

All I wanted was chips!!
Kay Fagan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay Fagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2006 at 09:22

Ye all the time.It is different when you are away you have lots of time But when you come home your back to work and rushing around

Kay Fagan
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2006 at 09:08

Did ya ever meet another couple on holidays,get on great for the couple of weeks,promise to keep in touch and then never bother your arse doing anything about it when you got home ?

Rolo.

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2006 at 09:04

Originally posted by Kay Fagan Kay Fagan wrote:

He thought it was so funny

That's 'cos it was.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2006 at 09:01
LOL
Kay Fagan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay Fagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2006 at 04:04
We were away one year and I was in the Pool Dave was on the sunbed I lost my balance and started waving at Dave for help.He thought I was just waving at him and waved back.In the end I got out could have killed him He thought it was so funny
Kay Fagan
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2006 at 13:21
LOL I went to Portugal some time ago - 32 of us from the Dolphin.  Anyhow not being the strongest swimmer either we went to a water park and I decided to go into one of those water pools - you know you have a pool then a slide into another pool and on and on.  So I stuck my arse in a tube and off I went not knowing they had a guy in every pool that would grab you by the legs and swing you around.  I was roaring and sure they did not have a word of English!!! They swung me around shoving me down each slide backwards and by the time I came to the last slide the guy pushed me down so hard that once I reached the pool I turned upside down and got my arse stuck in the tube....I'm sure it was a sight for sore eyes - I was devastated...thought that was the last of it for me...
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2006 at 13:11

Yeah can laugh now,not funny back then.

But we still do it every time we go on holidays,it's great fun,the small fella's brave as anything,tries to stand up on the thingy,like a surfer.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2006 at 13:07
LOLLOL not about Kev but youLOL can just picture you.....LOL
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2006 at 13:03

Now that's a good one.

I don't swim,never liked the water as you might've seen but you know when you're on holidays the lida expect you to get in the pool or the sea with them.

Well,there we were couple of years ago,me and Kev out in the Med. on one of those floating thingys,riding the waves as you do,not that far out mind.All of a sudden ( no,not a lump of black pudding ) a big wave comes along and knocks us off.I've gone under which freaks me out altogether,but manage to get on me feet quick enough.The water's probably up to my shoulders. No sign of Kev though..............

He's about ten at the time and probably up to my shoulders as well.Panic stations,don't know what to do.

The force of the wave had carried him back to the shore and he's standing there laughing at me as I'm trying to regain my composure.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-February-2006 at 12:56
Did you ever think you were going to drown?
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 18:32

Try me best Teresa,see we all need a few giggles now and then.

Had two stitches in my knee after a football injury years ago.It was right at the top of the kneecap and for some reason the GP did it without any anaesthetic.Not pleasant.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 18:09

Your a comic RoloLOL but suppose your right never thought about that when I asked.

Did you ever have stiches?

Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 15:36

Don't know about that,'cos if I did I'd be asleep and wouldn't know,would I.

However,no one's ever told me that I've done it.

Rolo.

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 15:29

The bit about surgery - I had to have minor surgery and I felt him with the knife cutting me - I nearly hit the roof with the pain - not once but twice....

Did you ever sleep walk?

Edited by eejit91
russell View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
Really Really Senior Member
82-85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-February-2006 at 13:36

Jeez can't beleive it .. not been to any of those places except the big blue which I loved. ( but love everything In Howth so it does'nt count )... go home at least once a year... need to come home for a nosebag more often...

ah well !

Russ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>