Forum Home Forum Home > Non Grove Related Stuff > Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Links?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>
Author
I spend too much time here!!!
86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2006 at 10:25
Found this link while searching for Lyrics today

http://www.culttelly.co.uk/lyrics.html
"Legal downloads is killing Piracy"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/th
Sponsored Links

Black Russian View Drop Down
86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2006 at 08:19
http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

Enjoy
"Legal downloads is killing Piracy"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/th
86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2006 at 13:53
http://www.rpsi-online.org/events/

If anyone looking for something to I recommend a day on the Steam trains this link is a list of dates available. They also run Santa trains for the month of December which sell out very very quickly but recommend. Kids get a selection box of Santa

xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2006 at 14:36

http://www.dublin.ie/burymegreen/?pageID=2&siteID=861

This is not as wierd as it sounds and great for the environment.

We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
87-92 (I think)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2006 at 14:50
whilst on this morbid subject - make your own coffin...
xgrovehead View Drop Down
Die Hard Grover!
 Die Hard Grover!

88/89 ish to 1992ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgrovehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2006 at 14:58

I wonder do any of the Irish funeral directors do them or do they insist on the heavy lacquered tackarama ones.  Probably do, cos they can charge more for them.

Found this link while trying to answer my own question - the ideal job for Pete perhaps? http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=277959

Edited by xgrovehead
We have not inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it from our children.
-Ancient Proverb.
86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2006 at 15:14
Originally posted by xgrovehead xgrovehead wrote:

I wonder do any of the Irish funeral directors do them or do they insist on the heavy lacquered tackarama ones.  Probably do, cos they can charge more for them.

Found this link while trying to answer my own question - the ideal job for Pete perhaps? http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=277959

I rekon that job is for the Funeral home at Maypark where the Welcome and Apache Pissa is. Johnaton Staffords son tried to setup a computer repair shop upstairs of it.... No way would live above dead people... Bad enough scaring the sh*te out of me at 12 midnight each night watching Most HAunted on Living TV
Rolo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
�79 - �85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2006 at 16:07

Jaysis Peter,

Sure that'd be just around the corner from you.........and it's beside a chinese and a pizza place.Sounds perfect.

What harm can dead people do ?

Rolo.

86-92 and Still going

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2006 at 11:24
Originally posted by Rolo Rolo wrote:

Jaysis Peter,

Sure that'd be just around the corner from you.........and it's beside a chinese and a pizza place.Sounds perfect.

What harm can dead people do ?

Rolo.

I watch Most Haunted I see what they can do... Also watched Poltergeist and Exoist and The Omen... Not forgetting the Return of the Living Dead movies... No way not my kind of Job but thanks to you Rolo and XGH looking out for a job for me...

eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Grove Years 1979-1983-84ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-September-2006 at 15:28
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Hayseed Dixie View Drop Down
Really Really Senior Member
Really Really Senior Member
’79 - ’84 (approx)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayseed Dixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 15:56

Jaysus Teresa...where did ya find that...hehehe!!

Certainly beats Paul Daniels anyway...
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. - (Henri Cartier-Bresson)
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 16:06
A good friend sent it to me - gas!!!!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."
Blondie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1978 - 1981 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 16:07
Jesus teresa was just looking at your link and guy I share office with walked past and glanced at my screen dont know who was more mortifed him r me
Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 16:09
..... did he come back for a second glace!!!!!
Blondie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1978 - 1981 ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 16:15

I'm sure he would have loved too but hit the minimize as quick as I could and blabbed something bout email

Reckon made his day though really nice guy american and as straight as they come

Blondie
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it !
Hogo View Drop Down
1975 - 1979

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 16:25

Fantastic link Teresa,

just had 5 guys breaking their sides laughing in here........

thank gods it friday !!

I would'nt touch that if I was you !
===========================
GROVEHEAD - 1975 TO 1979
eejit91 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eejit91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 16:50

Yeah but did she really have that tissue up there!!!!!

Bluebell View Drop Down
I have no life!
I have no life!
1981 to 1984

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 17:51
Teresa.....I'm off to pratice that.....
You are what you wanna be....age doesn't matter
Mrs R Smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs R Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 19:19
OH MY GOD hilarious
xk
aurnia View Drop Down
88-90

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-September-2006 at 23:37

Har!

I'll have to send it to friends of mine..

Btw I was at the Electric Picnic last year and was in The Lost Vagueness Tent and saw Empress Stah. Well she didn't do a magic trick just like that but she did a trapeeze strip.. you won't believe what she pulled out - only a bleedin string of crystals out of you know where..

Well the lads didn't know what hit them - so shocked was their faces! and the two of us girlies that were there, just went "how could she, that must hurt.. ouch"!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>